"Oh shit." Rémy's eyes widen, trying to hide a smirk as his eyes wander of my naked body. He follows the trail of love bites from my neck to the couple of purple splotches between my thighs. "Are you mad at me?" He whispers carefully, pressing his lips together. 

"Are you secretly a Cullen?" I flick him a defiant brow. "I didn't notice your skin glistening like a diamond in the sunlight."

"No, but seriously are you mad at me?" He mutters and then rolls his eyes as he steps towards me. He reaches out and wraps an arm around my waist. His body feels hot as he wriggles himself around me, almost apologetic.

I giggle as he's kissing his way around the marks in my neck, gentle and sweet. "No, but I have breakfast with my family and if they see me like this..." I sigh. "My dad will slapshot you to the fucking moon."

He pulls back a little, his eyes locking onto mine. "Just tell him you took some puck to the throat last night."

"Sure," I give him a stunned expression. "Because we played hockey all night." 

"Well, his hands find a soft spot in my sides, gently guiding me backwards until my ass hits the edge of the sink. "I did score multiple times in one-on-one overtime."

"Funny." I mutter, my hands locking behind his neck, my fingers brushing gently into his hair. "But true." And just like that we're teleported back into yesterday's mood. Rémy is looking at me like he wants to add a few marks to my neck as his tongue brushes over his lip. He leans in gently capturing my mouth, merging our bodies together in a hot and tangled mess.

"I'll take it easy next time." He mutters into my lips but I'm kissing him back like those words are poison.

"Don't you dare, I just need to buy a few turtlenecks. Problem solved." I chuckle before Rémy deepens the kiss and wraps one of my legs around her waist. His morning boner now has powerplay down there. The sheet once covering his waist slips to the floor and I'm tempted to beg him to fuck me again.

He whispers into another kiss, his fingers disappearing into my messy locks. "I'm sorry, but you just taste too good." His lips find a way down my cheek, towards my neck again and I'm softly whimpering under their spell.

"You fuck good." I sigh longingly, flashes of last night taunting me and putting me on edge. The fact his dick is buried between my legs and teasing me isn't helping either.

"I know." He mutters confidently into my skin, his hand gently cupping one of my breasts until another whimper leaves my lips. "You told me multiple times last night." He says as he lowers his mouth to my nipple, sucking gently and I'm a moaning mess now.

"I'd tell you again. Over and over." I moan, my hands disappearing into him locks, gently pulling. "If I didn't have breakfast with my family in twenty minutes." I shake my head, pulling Rémy's head away from my chest. My hands wrap into his hair and force him to look at me. "Do you want to come?" I ask him. I really want him to be a part of my family. My dad already likes him, my mom will too.

Mischief creeps on his face while brushing the tip of his dick between my legs and I'm tempted to moan. "On you, or with you?" He laughs and with that my hand spreads across his face, pushing him back as we both erupt in laughter.

Rémy didn't have to think twice to join me and my family for breakfast. We did try to find an outfit for me that wouldn't be incriminating us for last night's crimes. I should have warned him that I bruise easily, but then again, seeing how much his marks claimed me as his, was also kind of hot. The multiple apologies he whispered into my ear were just a cute reward.

In the elevator on our way down Rémy couldn't help but put my lipstick to the test once again. The dark red color not smudging no matter how hard he tried. I playfully swat his arm. "Behave, we're meeting my family, remember?"