„I am sorry that we bothered you with this," said the nurse, bowing again.
„Don't worry, ma'am, I don't mind." The boy said, slightly bowing.
Then she turned around to me and said:"What were you thinking? You aren't allowed to leave your room. Since when are you even awake?" She looks down on me: „What did you do to your infusion tube!?" she sighed. "Let's take her back to her room. Its room 407."

„Let me go!" I shouted again, trying to wiggle myself out of the situation. I can't lose this fight!

>>Stop screaming. They kill us.<<

While they- They won't-

>>They already hate you. They don't care about you either.<<

I know, but this was my chance to escape.

>>Do what they say, or we'll get killed.<<

I stopped fighting. I feel the rage leaving my body, being replaced with fear and hopelessness.
I'll do what they say.

"It looks like she has given up. Now go on. I'll come later," and with that, the nurse left. The security man carried me to my room, and as I looked back, I saw the heterochromic eyes following me.
I blacked out again.

.

I woke up. I was in the hospital room. I tried to sit up, but I couldn't move my ankles or torso. I am chained to the bed!?
There is fabric on my hands connected to the bed and fabric over my legs and torso, keeping me in this laying position. They used bed fixation straps on me.

I was liberated just to get prisoned again?
I heard a loud beeping sound. My heart is monitored. I look down at my arm. It has a bandage over it but no infusion tube.
That's luck, I guess.

I look around, but nothing else has changed.

>>You caused us trouble.<<

The voice again.

>>She tried to help us.<<

Another voice.

>>Useless. Dumb. Blue-eyed! We are better off without you!<<

I know.
I do know.

>>Now free us. Be useful one time.<<

I will try.

>>She should play along with the wants of the people keeping us.<<

>>Agreed.<<

I will do that.

>>As you should, you dumb, useless girl.<<

My heart sank as I heard the door open. A friendly-looking nurse walked in, followed by a man and an animal? It was a real animal. I have never seen one before.
It was a small white one, but I couldn't name it. To my surprise, he had a suit on.
The man has long, black hair and black clothes. He looks tired and annoyed. The nurse walks to the left side of my bed, checking something on the monitor that shows my heartbeat.

The man and the animal sit down on the two chairs across the room.