Chapter 3

Emily's POV

  Ali and I moved in with Zayn three days later. He had painted and decorated a bedroom just for her. Him and I had to share a bedroom because there were only two (which I don't understand because the house is huge).

  "Daddy?" (we told Aliana about Zayn).

  "Yes babygirl?"

  "We watch Micky?" she asked.

  Zayn turned on Mickey and Aliana climbed on his lap, laying her head on his chest. I took a picture of the two, making it my background.

  Within twenty minutes, Ali was passed out, her thumb in her mouth. Zayn noticed and gently carried her to bed. He was born to be a dad.

                                                                                               ***

  "Z?" I ask as we lay in bed.

  "Hmm?" he mumbles, obviously tired.

  "What are we going to do when your fans find out?"

  Zayn opens his eys and props himself up on his elbow, looking at me.

  "Don't worry about that. We'll cross that bridge when we get to it. And when we get to it, I'll handle it." He tells me.

  "But what about the band? Will it affect them? What will they think?" I question.

  "The band will be fine, promise. The boys love kids. Plus, Lou and Liam already have kids. Bear and Freddie will love to have another cousin and the boys will love to have a neice. Now go to sleep." He whispers, tucking a strand of hair behind my ear.

  I sigh and close my eyes. I can't fall asleep though. I guess Zayn notices because he pulls my back to his chest and mumbles reassuring words into my hair. I soon fall into a deep sleep, dreaming about my small... family.

End of chapter 3

Is it good? Plz comment :)