Chapter 2

Michelle's POV

"Aww, my little baby has all grown up" My Aunty squeals, pulling me into a tight warm embrace. I shake my head pulling away from her.

"Let's go home" I sigh and she nods smiling to herself, I follow her into the parking lot where her rusty old ute was waiting.

I don't know how old this thing is but I'm guessing its as old as my grandparents. I rub my hands together as a cold breeze pushes me, I jump quickly into the passenger seat.Placing my duffle bag under my feet.

"Not much has changed since the last time you visited" Aunty explains, breaking the tense silence and I look out the window nodding. The car comes to a stop and I snatch my duffel bag hopping out. I slam the car door shut and my Aunt gasps.

"Be careful of this old thing!" She scolds me and I roll my eyes, barging through the front door. Chocking a the familiar smell. It's all my fault their dead, I shouldn't of let them go so easily.

The smell only reminds me of them....

"The bedroom is where you left it" my Aunty says cutting me out of my deep thoughts. I nod, slowly making my way up stairs. I walk to the end of the hall grasping the last door knob.

The room as she said was still the same. The double bed pushed into the far corner of the room. The balcony door walking out to a view of the forest. The old makeup table and the door leading to the bathroom.

I fell in love with this room the first time I came here for holidays with my parents. I whimper at the mention of parents. I shrug my jacket off and throw onto the bed, I slip off my boots and I open my door.

"Aunt, I'm gonna just gonna go for a sleep. I'm just a bit tired" I yell out to her, I sigh happily as a muffled yell of a 'yes' comes from downstairs

I walk back into the bedroom, walking out onto the balcony. I take a deep breathe of the fresh minty air. I jump from the balcony and land softly on my feet and then start to sprint.

I come to a stop and I strip down and close my eyes, taking in a deep breathe I start to concentrate. The cracks of my bones were pleasurable, the white fur sprouted from every inch of my body, my legs and arms twisting.

I shake our my fur and let out a happy sigh as my four paws start clawing at the ground. My wolf howling happily that she was finally out.

'That feels so good' Alexia smiles happily and I nod in agreement. I start to sprint to nowhere feeling the wind through my fur. The icy wibd nipping at my nose.

The harsh wind pushes on my side and I shake the snow off my back.

My mind was all over the place, I come to a stop and I take in a deep breathe tensing. An unusual but alluring smell hit my nose and my wolf starts to purr.

It smelled exactly like marshmallow and choclate, I start to follow the smell and come to a stop when I hear leaves crunch behind me. I look around catching eyes with another wolf.

My wolf was going crazy inside my head, I block her out. I was getting a headache from all of her commotion. The wolf barks and I step away as it gets closer. His midnight black fur shining in the moon light, a soft purrs comes our of my mouth and I mentally slap myself.

It's starts to circle me, every now and agin brushing up against me sending tingles rushing through me. I gasp slightly and start to sprint from the stranger, I hear a loud howl for behind me and is start to sprint faster.

Coming to a halt, I climb back up the tree in wolf form. Shifting back on the balcony, panting heavily getting back into my clothes. I look outside and the wind starts to push harder

'Alexis what was all that commotion about?!' I demand and her eyes light up.

'That was our mate' she squeals and I stop dead in my tracks.

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Dylan's POV

My mate, so beautiful, I don't know why she ran. I tried so hard to catch to but I lost her sent in the snow. My wolf kicked in and started commanding the pack to find the wolf.

I just missed her, she slipped out of my grasp. She was absolutely amazing, her white fur standing out. I always thought that white wolves were just myths but only five minutes ago I was standing in front of one, our mate

I'm going to find her and make her mine, even if its the last thing I do!

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]