--No, no... I... Beam apologizes first, Beam tries to avoid being with Kan in private.

Catch...

--Ah..., cried the small figure in shock, while a strong hand pulled his arm towards him, Beam tripping over his strong chest.

--Where are you going in such a hurry? Kan asked.

Beam moved slightly to get out of Kan's embrace, but he didn't dare to struggle too much because he was afraid Kan wouldn't be pleased.

--B... I'll take water to my friends.. P'Kan, please let go, someone will see us, Beam said with a trembling voice.

-Why are you afraid that someone will see? Kan said in a stern voice, before lead Beam through the kitchen door.

He then held Beam and pressed him against the wall until Beam's back was flat against the wall next to the house.

--P'Kan hurts, the young man said as Kan pressed his shoulder, Kan's long legs were inserted between Beam's legs, making the young man unable to move.

--But, I'm not hurting you, Kan answered firmly.

Beam looked at Kan in disbelief.

--What do you want to tell me with that look? Kan asked in a deep but not very strong voice.

--Why is P'Kan doing this to me? What did I do wrong? What did I do to make P'Kan unhappy? Beam asked awkwardly.

You made a mistake… since you thought of loving me, Kan said, but Beam still didn't understand.

But, he said nothing to protest, as Kan's warm lips landed heavily on his thin lips, Beam was shocked and felt his heart flutter as it was Kan's second kiss to Beam.

A hot tongue entwines the small tongue, both sucking and thrusting. Sharp teeth bite into Beam's lips until Beam feels pain and feels blood.

--Ow! he protests and moans loudly, a small hand hitting Kan's strong chest.

--You dare to hit me? Kan opened his lips and asked in a deep voice. Beam's eyes were trembling.

His lips were bleeding from the bite before two thin hands were held above his head. Kan's knee was still
inserted between Beam's legs.

Suddenly!

--P'Kan, please don't, Beam cried as his pants were pushed up to his ankle.

Only the dark inner layer remained. Beam was embarrassed because he was out in the open. Even though it's dark, if someone comes to see Beam, they probably don't know where to put their face.

--Ugh! Beam shouted as Kan pressed his knees to focus on Beam's body, who remembered the pain he felt when he was first raped.

Making Beam shiver in fear, warm lips sink into the white neck. But, he couldn't do much because shortly after, the sound of Graf's motorcycle was heard coming to a stop in the house's garage. Kan gritted his teeth.

--Damn it! Kan cursed before releasing Beam. The young man collapsed, exhausted and scared.

--Pull your pants up, or do you want my brother to see you like this? Kan said making Beam hastily stand up and put on his pants.

Then. He bowed his head, not daring to even look at Kan. His heart also trembled.

--Before you go back, send me a message, if not...you'll see... Kan said before walking towards his private house.

Beam stood up and looked at him with burning eyes. She pursed her lips to keep from crying.

--Where is Beam?... Beam? Graf's voice called, causing Beam to immediately return to the kitchen to find that Graf was on his way to find him.