Chapter 15

* Time skip One Week later *

Ten was at work when he suddenly got a call from his mom asking him to coming over for dinner and she asked for him to bring you along so after the call he texted you let you know .

* Time skip Dinner *

You and Ten arrived on time before dinner and Mark and Joy were there too and unfortunately Chaeyoung was there too . After dinner everyone got up and was about to go to the living when suddenly Chaeyoung decided to get Ten's attention by tripping on purpose and landing onto Ten and Ten was shocked on what happened.

Suddenly Mrs Lee grabbed Chaeyoung by the arm and pulled her away from Ten and slapped her . Everyone was shocked by what Mrs Lee did .

" Ouch Aunty what was that for " Said Chaeyoung in a whinny tone as he held her face .

" That was for what you just did and secondly for lying to me " Said Mrs Lee in anger

" What do mean ?" Said Chaeyoung

" Come on stop lying I called the other day when I was sick and you told me that you couldn't come visit me cause you were overseas and that you were gonna be there for weeks but the next day went I went to the mall I saw you there kissing another guy" Said Mrs Lee in anger .

" No it's not what you think " Said Chaeyoung

" Just stop do you really think that after all that I'll let you marry my son oh please you didn't even bother to look after me when I was sick , Y/n who I chased out of my house came back and took care of me , and she never stop taking care of me even after I cursed her she still took care of me and that's the kinda of wife I want my son to have not some kind of cheap woman like you so I think you should leave cause your no longer welcome here . " Said Mrs Lee

" No please let me explain " Said Chaeyoung

" I SAID GET OUT OF MY HOUSE !!!! " Shouted Mrs Lee

Chaeyoung then glare at you and left while Mrs Lee then stormed up to her room and Joy followed her up to see if she was okay .

* In the room *

Joy then went into the room and heard Mrs Lee crying so she went up to her and sat next to her on the bed .

" Hey mom why you crying ? " Said Joy

" I just remembered all the things I did to Y/n and realised how horrible I was to her when she was the sweetest to me . " Said Mrs Lee while crying

" Awh mom what you did just now was fair enough great " Said Joy

" I just want to tell Y/n how sorry I am and hopes she forgives me " Said Mrs Lee

" She has already for given you " You said as you entered the room .

Mrs Lee then saw you walking in so she got up and hugged you .

" Oh Y/n my dear I'm so sorry for all the things I've done to do I 'm really a horrible person " Said Mrs Lee while crying.

" No don't say that mom I forgive you okay " You said as you broke the hug .

" Oh thank you Y/n you are so kind no wonder Ten loves you so much " Said Mrs Lee

You then smiled at her .

" After all this awhile you still came back to take care of me and I just want you to know that I love you" Said Mrs Lee

" I love you too much " You said as you hug her

* Time skip One month later *

It's been a month and you and your mother in law are now in good term but you still haven't told Ten about the pregnancy as he was still busy with work . You didn't have work today and you decided to go over to your mother in law house and you told Ten that you were gonna be there and he told you that he will pick you after he's done with work . You were still in the living room while everyone else was upstairs when suddenly you heard a knock on the door and you thought it was Ten but when you looked at the time it was only 5.30 pm and Ten doesn't finish work till 6 so you went to go see who was knocking on the door and when you opened the door you saw that it was Chaeyoung and she looked really angry.