Chapter 9

* In the car *

" Ten where are we going ? " You asked

" Just trust me everything is going to be okay you won't have to worry about my mom ever again after this " Said Ten

Awhile later you guys arrived at a place you never expected to arrive at.

" What are we doing at your clients house ? " You asked in confusion.

" Well remember the time when I told you to pick out furniture for my client house well actually it's not for my client it's actually for us cause this is our house " Said Ten

You were really happy so you quickly got of the car and wanted to enter the house so Ten unlocked the door for you and tou both went inside.

* In the house *

" So what do you think ? Do you like it ? " Asked Ten

You then hugged Ten in excitement and he was shocked at first but then he stroked your hair .

" Thank you so much I really love it " You said as you were hugging Ten .

You then broke the hug and was looking around .

" Wait so you love the house but not me ? That's a shame " Said Ten

" Meh " You said as you went upstairs

You guys went upstairs and Ten followed you up with your bags .

" So where is our bedroom " You asked

" There's no more our bedroom there's only your bedroom and my bedroom " Said Ten as he pointed to your room .

" Finally some privacy away from you " You said

" Yes so you won't complain about sleeping on the same bed anymore " said Ten

You guys then went into your bedrooms and settled down . Awhile later you guys got ready for bed and as you were about to go to bed you heard Ten knocking on your door you then opened the door and let him in .

" So how do you like your room ? " Asked Ten

" I love it " You said

" Well that's good I'm gonna go now " Said Ten as he was about to leave but you grabbed onto his hand

" Ten wait " You said while holding on to his hand

" what is it ? "asked Ten

Thank you for earlier you didn't have to shout at your mom because of me " You said

" Y/n your my wife if someone is disrespecting you I'll have to stand up for you " Said Ten

You then smiled and Ten smiled at you back before leaving your room .

You then sat on your bed and started thinking to yourself.

" Hm maybe he isn't as bad as I thought he was well he is annoying and gets on my nerves sometimes but at the same time he can be really sweet at times like when I was hurt and sick he even stood up to this mother for me and bought me this house ish I got to remember that we got married cause we were forced not because we loved each other " You said to yourself.

You the fluffed your pillow and went to bed .

* Next day *

The next day was a weekend and you woke up earlier then you usually would cause you knew you had to make breakfast for Ten you then went downstairs to the kitchen and open the fridge but you saw nothing.

" There's nothing in there yet " Said Ten as he walked in

" Yea I can see that " You said as you closed the fridge.

" Well go get ready we'll go out for breakfast and then go to the store " Said Ten

You then went up to your bedroom and got ready .

After that you guys got into to the car and went out for breakfast and went to the store after . You bought a lot of this at the store and you guys mostly spent the whole day outside so by the time you guys got home it was already time for dinner . So you went to the kitchen to prepare dinner .

* Time skip Two weeks later *

You ended worked early today and had some free time so you called your bestfriend Minnie and asked if she wanted to go shopping with you and she agreed so you called Ten asked if you could go and he said you could as he was ending work at alittle late today but would be home before dinner . You then went out of your office to meet Minnie at the mall .

* At the mall *

You and Minnie were a walking around the mall while catching up with each other .

" So how does it feel now being married and having your own house ? " Asked Minnie

" Well it's been great at least I don't have to see my mother in law anymore and it's a lot more peaceful" You said

" Yea at least you and Ten would be able to do it without out worrying about anymore hearing you guys " Said Minnie

" Actually we have never done it yet " You said

" What are you serious? " Said Minnie

"Yea but enough about me what about you have you found anyone yet ? " You said trying to change the topic

"Well  actually yes and his really sweet " Said Minnie

" Ooo what's his name " You said

" he's name is YangYang " Said Minnie

" Wow that's nice I'm happy for you " You said

" Oh I just got a great idea how about we have a double tomorrow " Said Minnie

" I'll ask Ten if he wants to go " You Said

After awhile of shopping you went home got changed when you looked at the time you saw that it was about to be dinner time so you quickly ran down the and stairs and tripped and bumped into Ten who was walking up the stairs after getting back from work . You guys then tumbled down the stairs and when you guys landed on the ground your lips touched Ten's lips and you guys made eye contact for awhile.

" Uh I think I should get started on making dinner" You said as you broke eye contact and got of Ten .

" Uh yea and I'll go take a shower first " Said Ten in an awkward tone .

You guys then walked away from each other in awkwardness. During dinner it was even awkward for you guys so you ate dinner quickly after dinner Ten went over to the couch to watch Tv while you went up to your room to calm down from what happened earlier.

Awhile later you calm down from what happened and went down to the living room as you needed to talk to Ten about something.