Chapter 7

* Time skip Two Weeks later *

You recovered and you and Ten were in slightly good terms but not totally you guys still argue and found each other annoying. You and Ten were sitting in the living room along with his parents and Mark and Joy and of course Chaeyoung was there cause your mother in law invited her and she bought some fruits for Ten but he didn't even touch them.

" Ten why aren't you eating the fruits I bought" Said Chaeyoung in a slightly flirty tone.

" I don't eat fruits" Said Ten

" You must be joking right" Asked Chaeyoung

" Actually it's true Ten doesn't eat fruits" Said Mrs Lee as she got up and went into the kitchen and Chaeyoung followed her.

" Y/n darling can you get me some more of this yummy doughnuts that you bought" Said Ten while handing you the his plate.

" Sure dear" You said as you took his plate and went to the kitchen.

You then walked into the kitchen and overheard Mrs Lee and Chaeyoung's conversation.

" Ugh Aunty who the hell does Y/n think she is and because of her Ten won't even pay attention to me" Said Chaeyoung while whining.

" I know tell me about it and she's not even pretty and she is just so naive and a goody too shoes arghhh I just can't stand that b*tch" Said Mrs Lee

You then felt hurt that your mother in law had said that about you as all you had done was trying to win her heart but she has just been mean to you. You then walked into kitchen and took the doughnuts for Ten.

" ohh Chaeyoung I really wish you were my daughter in law at least you won't trouble Ten." Said Mrs Lee as she saw you walk in.

You then took the doughnuts and left the kitchen while Mrs Lee and Chaeyoung just smirked, you then gave Ten his plate and Mrs Lee and Chaeyoung walked in.

" Here you go" You said in your nearly crying voice and was about to walk away but he grabbed your hand.

" Are you okay?" Said Ten as he whispered to you while holding on to your hand.

Chaeyoung saw that Ten was holding onto you so she quickly went over to him.

" Ten can you blow my drink for me it's too hot" Said Chaeyoung in a flirty tone.

You then saw what Chaeyoung was doing and felt even hurt.

" I'm fine" You said as you whispered to Ten and pulled your hand away from his grip and went up.

" Chaeyoung go back to your seat you can blow your own drink" Said Mr Lee .

Ten was worried about you so he went up to check on you. You were in the bed room and you were seating on the bed as you cried you then heard the door opening so you quickly wiped your tears.

" Hey are you okay?" Said Ten as he walked up to you.

" Y-Yea I'm fine " You said in your crying voice as you wiped your tears and turned your head away as Ten came to sit next to you.

" Hey look at me " Said Ten in a calm voice as he placed his finger below your chin and tilled your head to face him.

" Hey why are you crying? Who made you cry " Asked Ten in a calm voice.

" It's nothing " You said while wiping your tears.

" Y/n tell me who made you cry? It's is Chaeyoung? " Asked Ten in a worried tone.

" Why do you care about me so much? Why not Chaeyoung we're just acting like we love each other infront of our parents it's not like we care about each other " You asked as you looked at him.

" Because you are my wife and Chaeyoung is nobody to me and you don't deserve to be treated like that by her even though you may annoy me at times " Said Ten

" What's the point of me being your wife if your mom hates me. " You said.

" What do you mean? " Asked Ten

" All this while I try to be nice to her and she just keeps being mean to me especially when Chaeyoung comes over " You said in your crying voice but Ten just kept quiet.

You then grabbed onto Ten's hands and held it and Ten looked at you.

" Ten can we please get our own place I can't stay here anymore I just can't take it anymore with your mom and Chaeyoung please I'm begging you at least we could get our own privacy " You said in your crying voice as tears were streaming down your cheeks.

" I'll think about it okay? Now don't cry anymore" Said Ten as he wiped your tears.

" Come on let's go everyone is waiting for us" Said Ten as he smiled at you.

You guys then got up and went down the stairs and Ten saw Mrs Lee and Chaeyoung glaring at you so he quickly held onto your hand and walked over to everyone.

" Oh you guys are back Y/n are you okay? What happened?" Asked Mr Lee

" Yea dad she's okay she just had something in her eye but I took care of it " Said Ten as he pushed your hair back while smiling at you and glanced at Chaeyoung.

You guys then took a seat at the couch and Chaeyoung didn't look happy.

" Wow Y/n these doughnuts are delicious where did get these? " Said Mark

" Oh well I got them from Ten's favourite bakery " You said as you smiled.

" Yea so slow down honey your gonna finish it all
Y/n got them especially for Ten you know " Said Joy as she smiled at you.

" Wow Ten your wife really loves you huh " Said Mark while teasing Ten.

" Well what can I say I got the best one and I don't mind going through any trouble as long as she is with me " Said Ten as he looked at you and smiled and you smiled back him.

Chaeyoung then got annoyed so she just decided to leave but Mrs Lee stopped her .

" Well goodbye everyone I'm going off now " Said Chaeyoung in a slightly annoyed tone while getting up .

" Oh wait don't leave just yet it's too early " Said Mrs Lee while trying to get Chaeyoung to stay .

" Honey if Chaeyoung wants to leave let her leave" Said Mr Lee .

Mrs Lee then kept quite and Chaeyoung left the house and Mr Lee then looked over to you and you mouthed out the word " Thank You " and he just smiled and nodded at you as he knew what was going on . Ten then noticed what was going on so he whispered to you .

" Why you saying thank you to dad ? " Asked Ten in confusion as he whispered to you .

" For getting rid of Chaeyoung " You said as you whispered back .

You all then continued to talk and eat but Mrs Lee didn't look too happy cause Chaeyoung had to go .