Chapter 10

*In the living *

You then went down and went to seat at the couch next to Ten .

" Uhhh  Ten ... "

" What ? " Said Ten while watching the Tv

" Would you just look at me for sec " You said

" Ugh what is it ? " Said Ten as he looked at you

" You know my friend Minnie right ? " You asked

" Yea what about her ? " Said Ten

" Well she was wondering if we would go on a double date with her and her boyfriend tomorrow night and before you say anything please I don't wanna let my best friend down " You said

" Ugh fine " Said Ten as he turned his head back to the Tv

You were about to leave when you remembered what Minnie said at the mall earlier.

" Erm Ten ... " You said

" What now ? " Said Ten as he turned back to face you .

" Does it ever bother you that we have never done it" You asked

" What do you mean by it " Asked Ten in slight confusion

" You know what I mean " You said

Ten then stopped for awhile and realised what you were talking about .

" Well no why ? Do you wanna do it ? " Asked Ten

" What no I was just asking " You said as you walked away 

Ten then started thinking to himself.

" That's weird why would she ask me that first it was the falling and her landing on top of me which made our lips touch and now she asking me about that ? And why do I have this weird tingling feeling in my chest when I remember what happened earlier" Said Ten to himself as he wondered.

* Next day *

You were in your office busy doing your work when you looked over at the clocks and saw that it was going to be evening so you decided to text Ten to remind him in case in forgot.

Meanwhile Ten was in his office doing his work when his secretary came in .

" Hai boss sorry to disturb you but Mr Kim was wondering if you were free tonight cause he would like to have a dinner meeting with you to discuss about the project " Said the Secretary as she walked in

Ten was about to respond but he suddenly got text so he looked over to see that the text was from you and the text said " Hey don't forget our date
tonight" - Y/n he then remembered that he had a double date .

" Sorry I have a date with my wife tonight could you tell Mr Kim if we could reschedule it " Said Ten

" Okay sure boss no problem " Said the Secretary as she bowed and left .

After work Ten picked you up and you guys went home to get ready for the double date . After awhile Ten was ready and he went downstairs to to wait for you but you were taking quite awhile .

" Y/n would you hurry up we're gonna be late " Shouted Ten from downstairs as he looked at his phone .

You then finished getting ready and went downstairs.

" W-Wow " Said Ten as he looked up from his phone and saw you .

He then stared at you for awhile and you caught him staring at you .

" So how do I look" You asked

" Y-You look  amazing" Said Ten

" Well then lets go we're gonna be late " You said as you walked to the door and Ten followed you from behind.

You guys then got in the car and drove of to the restaurant.

You guys arrived at the restaurant before Minnie and YangYang did so you guys went to take a seat first. You then look over at Ten who was playing his phone and was sitting beside you and you noticed that his hair was alittle messy so you went closer to him and ran your fingers through his hair.

" Ugh what are you doing" Said Ten as grabbed your hand and pulled away.

" Your hair is messy I'm trying to fix it" You said

" I don't care Y/n" Said Ten in annoyance

" Well I do and I want to make a good impression" You said

" Ugh fine" Said Ten as he rolled his eyes and let go of your hand.

You continued to ran your fingers through his hair and you guys made eye contact for awhile.

" Uh I'm done you look much better now" You said

You then go Minnie and YangYang had arrived you then went up to Minnie and hugged her and Ten was shocked to see his best friend YangYang. He then pulled YangYang closer to him.

" Bro I didn't know you were dating my wife's best friend" said Ten as he Whisper.

" What do you mean bro I have been telling you about her the whole time " Said YangYang as he whispered.

" Sorry but I wasn't paying attention " Said Ten as he whispered.

You all then sat down and ordered your foods awhile later the food all arrived.

" Hey maybe we all should go to the club later " Said Minnie.

" Yea that sounds like a great idea and Ten before you say no trust me it's gonna be fun " Said YangYang.

Ten then looked over to and you gave him a cute face while nodding your head and he had no choice but to agree. After you guys finished your food you all went to the club.

* At the Club *

You and Minnie were dancing at the dance floor while Ten and YangYang were sitting at their seat with the view of the of the dance floor.

" Yea bro I still can't believe you're dating my wife's best friend" Said Ten

" Yea well speaking of best friend here comes my girl" Said YangYang as he saw Minnie walking up to him.

" Hey Minnie where's Y/n?" Asked Ten as Minnie came to sit down with YangYang.

" Oh she said she wanted continue dancing but she sounded kinda drunk" Said Minnie.

Ten then turned his head to face the dance floor and saw a guy trying to get close to you and Ten didn't like it so he got up and walked over to the dance floor.

" Hey babygirl mind if I dance with you"Said the random guy in a flirty tone.

" Well yea I wanna dance alone" You said in a drunk voice.

" Well playing hard to get I see" Said the random guy

He was about to grab your waist but suddenly he got punched in the face and you were shocked to see what happened.

" STAY AWAY FROM HER SHE'S MINE!!!" Said Ten in anger as punched the guy.

" And who the hell are you suppose to be?" Said the guy in anger as he walked closer to Ten.

" I'm her husband You got a problem with that?" Said Ten

The guy that turned to look at your finger and saw the ring on your finger and rolled his eyes and walked away.

" Come on Y/n let's go" Said Ten as he grabbed your hand was about to walk away.

But you then grabbed onto his hand and stopped him, he then turned his body to face you.

" Dance with me" You said as you wrapped your arms around him.

He then looked in your eyes and nodded his hand as you guys were about to dance the dj changed the song into slow song and you guys begin to dance.

Ten the grabbed onto your waist and looked into your eyes and you guys made a very deep eye contact and he looked down at your lips just then he lend in and kissed you and surprisingly you gave in.

This would be the first you guys ever kissed each other without being told to do so.