Chapter 11

*At the club *

After kissing for awhile you then broke the kiss and looked at Ten.

" Do you love me?" You asked with you arms around his neck.

" Wasn't that kiss enough to prove it? But do you love me?" " Asked Ten.

You then smiled at him and kissed him again.

* Time Skip Next Day *

You went downstairs after getting ready for work but you didn't see Ten anywhere and thought he might have left early for work so you went over to the kitchen to grab something to eat when you walked past the kitchen counter and and saw some keys on the table and there was a note stuck to it so you stopped to read it.

*On the note *

I had fun with you last night btw I got a little something for you go and look outside.
- Ten

After reading the note you then went to open the front door to see what Ten had got you and you were shock to see what it was.

" I-Its my car!!!" You said in shocked

You then realized that the keys were actually the keys to your car, you then wrote a note for Ten and paste it on his room door and left for work.

* At Ten's office *

Ten was in his office looking for a important file and he realized that he left it at home so he got up and was about to open his office door when he saw YangYang opening it.

" Hey bro where you rushing off too?" Said YangYang as he open the door.

" Oh hey I need to go home I left an important file there do you mind taking over until I can back" Said Ten

" Yea sure no problem bro" Said YangYang

Ten then left and drove back home and once he arrived home he went up to his bedroom. Just as he was about to open his bedroom door he saw a note on his door so he took the note and read it.

* On the note *

I had fun with you last night too thanks for the car see you tonight 💋

xoxo Y/n

Ten then caught himself smiling as he read the note.

" And she even left a kiss man my wife is cute" Said Ten as he smile.

He then kept the note in his pocket and went in his room to get file and head back to his office.

* At Ten's office *

Ten was doing his work when he suddenly got a call from you.

" What? Does she miss me already?" Said Ten as he picked up his phone.

* On the phone *

Ten : Hey do you miss me already?
Y/n : Haha your cute maybe why do you?
Ten : Maybe
Y/n :  Actually I called to tell that the power at my parents house is out and their asking if they can stay over at our house cause Jaemin is over seas.
Ten : Well it's fine with me
Y/n : Really thank you I love you your the best

* End of call *

" Wait did she say she loves me?" Said Ten to himself.

After work Ten when home early cause your parents were coming over.

* At home *

" oh Ten great your home I need your help with something" You said as you saw Ten coming in.

" with what?" Said Ten

" I need your help moving my things into your room cause my parents will be staying in my room." You said as you were preparing the dinner.

Ten then nodded and went up to move your things into his room after that he took a shower and went down from dinner. Your parents then arrived and you all had dinner together after dinner you talked to your mom for awhile while your dad talked to Ten, after that you all went up to your rooms for bed.

" Hey I'm back to sleeping in the same room as you" You said as you entered the room.

" Hey why did you come back did you miss me?" Said Ten in a playful tone.

" Haha your funny I'm gonna take a shower " You said in a sarcasm as you then entered the bathroom.

Ten then continued playing his phone while laying down on the bed, awhile later you came out of the bathroom with your new silk pajamas that you bought recently. Ten then looked up from his phone and took a glance of you and was shocked to see you wearing that and he kept looking at you up and down.

" What are you staring at?"You said as you saw him staring. 

" N-Nothing it's just I've never seen you wear this before that's all." Said Ten as he kept looking at you.

" Well that's because I just bought it and are you okay you've been acting kinda strange" You said as you walked over to the bed.

" Y-Yea I'm fine I just gonna go into the bathroom" Said Ten as he ran into the bathroom.

* In the bathroom *

Ten then went into the bathroom and locked the door and looked into the mirror that was in the bathroom.

" Y/n is right I been acting weird lately"  Said Ten to himself as he was looking in the mirror.

He then signed as he looked away from the mirror and start thinking to himself and he then looked back up and after realizing something.

" I can't believe I'm gonna say this but I think I've fallen for Y/n and all I can think about is her" Said Ten to himself.

He then calmed himself down and went out of the bathroom. When he walked out from the bath room he saw that you were fast asleep so he walked over to the bed and sat next to you.

Ten was just looking at you and started thinking to himself.

" Hm she is really pretty even when she's asleep" Said Ten to himself.

He then fluffed his pillow and layed down and he then looked at you and smile to himself and went to sleep.