chapter four:: dumbass.

Gab!!. "Should I straighten or curl hair". Armani asked. Straighten it. It will look good with ur dress. Gabrielle answered.
Ur right Armani nodded.

Be ready girlfriend, this is going to be a wild night. Gab screamed, while Armani laughed.

It was already after seven, so they were getting ready for the club. They spent the day watching movies,eating and just relaxing.

This was actually her first clubbing,As she wasn't given much freedom back home,so she didn't know wat to expect.
But one thing was for sure, she was going to let loose tonight and have fun that's all that matters.

She finished straightening her hair and applied minimal makeup, and now it was time to put on her outfit.

She viewed herself one more time in the mirror and smiled,proud of her look.she knew she was pretty.

She was about to step out of the vanity, when she caught Gabrielle look from the mirror and she was amazed.

Oh my gawwd!! Gab u look amazing and hot. I will totally marry u if I did girls.

Gab laughed and did some poses to show off herself. Well tnk u best friend. now it's ur turn to go change.
Armani smiled and stepped into the closet.

Gab stared at herself in the mirror and smiled, damn she looked good. She thought to herself.

She was on a black body fit gown with gold spaghetti hands. It stopped right below her mid thigh.
She paired it with some simple black heels to match and nude makeup, and she let her hair down in waves. She looked sexy she must admit.

Just then Armani stepped out in a blue navy  silk dress with a sweetheart neckline, spaghetti strap hands, it stopped at her mid thigh with a sided slit and she paired it with some white heels.

God Annie u look drop dead gorgeous, those boys won't know what hit them

God Annie u look drop dead gorgeous, those boys won't know what hit them. Gab gushed.

"Well thank you young miss." Armani bowed and they both laughed at their antics . Together they entered Gab's car and left for the club.

                             **************

Emilio sat at the VIP section just above the main club, with a whiskey in his hands and a bored look on his face.
He sighed. Why was he here again, oh right his stupid friend dragged him here.

He looked over at piero and the the idiot had a blonde chic on his laps who was laughing at something he said. He rolled his eyes and looked away and with the banging music he was starting to have a headache.

He looked over the other side and noticed the boys missing so he looked down the club and spotted them in the dance floor having the time of their lives. He chuckled a bit when he saw a girl push his brother when he tried to flirt with her.

At the same time he noticed two girls make their way into the club and God are they sexy especially the one on the shorter dress.
She was real pretty and for some reason she caught his attention.

His eyes followed her as they went to the bar to grab a drink. He noticed the bartender flirting with her and he for some reason felt like putting a bullet through his head.

The bartender said something that made her smile and his heart skipped, that smile.

She tucked her hair behind her ears and it was as if she noticed someone was staring at her as she squirms in her seat and looked around until her eyes found his.

He held her gaze not breaking off till she shifted her gaze to her friend who said something to her and she nodded, and they both moved to the dance floor. He noticed the bartender still looking at her lust evident in his eyes. And it pissed him off

Hey man  wat have u been staring at. Piero asked curiously.
None of your business focus on your gyal.he replied rather harshly.
Alright alright I was just curious no need to be harsh. Piero scoffed.

Emilio looked back at the dance floor, his eyes falling on her. She was dancing and damn was she a sexy dancer. The way she twists her hips and body had all the men looking at her and he didn't like it.

She raised her gaze towards him and they both stared at each other while she danced holding his gaze. God that was hot.

After some minutes of dancing she excused herself and left probably to the bathroom. And that creepy bartender followed her. He was definitely firing him.
He stood up to follow them but halted. Wat was he doing he asked himself.
Just looking after my customer he convinced himself and left.

On reaching the bathroom what he saw made him see red. The idiot was forcing himself on her and she was struggling against him.

Let me go u asshole. She screamed at him.
No baby doll not until I have a taste of u. Tears streamed down her face fear evident on her face.

She said u should let her go. He said calmly
They both turned to look at him.
Who the fuck are u the bartender yelled.

He chuckled and step out to the light and both their eyes widened in realization.
Mr Martinez is you. The guy said nervously. Scared.

Good thing you know who I am. "Now leave or you won't want to know wat I will do next. He warned.the guy gulped in fear and scurried off like a wet rat. He scoffed at him. "Coward" he muttered.

He turned to stare at the girl and she did Same. They seem to do that a lot tonight.
Ur the guy who has been staring at me" She accessed him but he didn't flinch, he knew he looked good.

Thank u I don't know y he did that he was really sweet before. She spoke softly cleaning her tears.

What do u expect when u walk  around looking like that he snapped at her. He didn't know why he did that. he loves gyals who dresses sexily but for some other reason it pissed him off especially with the men looking at her. She is mine he thought. Where did that even come from. He asked himself.

Excuse me wat do u mean she snapped back. Look u saved me, thank u but that doesn't give u the right to look down on me u don't control me u dumbass she yelled at him and left leaving him stunned.

"Did she just call him a dumbass"
The last person who called him stupid didn't last to tell the story. He wasn't even mad instead he was rather amused. Feisty he liked it. He shook his head at the thought "wat is wrong with him" he needs a drink.he turned and left for the VIP.