chapter three:: New life

Armani and Gabrielle sat at the living room couch munching on some cookies. She was much better than before thanks to her bestie here, she turned to her and smiled.

She realized that life was full of twists and turns and she just have to accept her fate which she has.
I mean who knows this might be the start of something new and exciting.

Annie!
Yeah she turned to look at Gab who has called out to her.
Why don't u quit your job at the cafe Gabrielle suggested.Amarni stared at her and raised her brows in surprise.

What do u mean gab,u know that's my means of survival and I need it more than anything now.

That's the whole point Annie, it's too small y don't u go for something bigger and better hmm.

Like what Armani asked still confused about this whole thing.

Like modelling u and I Know u always wanted to model but because of your father u didn't have the opportunity to Gab said.

U could work with me in my sister's agency, she is scouting for new models and she will be so happy to have you. Y don't u consider it Gab said in one breath.

I mean u have a nice body with killer looks and there is no family to stop u so this is ur chance to make ur dream come true she concluded.

Armani just stared at her no reaction or whatsoever.
Common think about it Gab nudged her.

Armani zoned out, Gabrielle was kinda right, she always wanted to be a model but her father won't let her as lilly her stepsister was in the same industry and didn't want her around so she never went for it.

But now there is no father to stop her so this was her chance to go for something she loves and she will. Though not the typical runway model as she wasn't overly thin and lean like them.

But she will go for something like editorial and fashion model as those are for all body types and she was an hourglass just like Gab who was a fashion model.

Annie!! Annie!! Gab shook her startling her as she looks up at her.

Wat are you thinking just go for it Gab encouraged.

Yeah Gab I will, thank u she smiled happily she was real happy. Yessssss we could go to work together, that would be fun Gab commented and they both laughed.

Registration starts next week until then we will enjoy the week together I already took the rest of the days off so is just u and me okay, Gab rejoiced enthusiastically.

Armani smiled at her oh how much she loved this girl. We should totally go clubbing tomorrow since it's already late
a new club just opened downtown and people have been talking about it, we should try it out and it's my treat to celebrate your new found freedom and new life, Gab looked at her with hopeful eyes giving her the puppy eyes.

Armani laughed, sure let's try it and Gab jumped up happily can't wait then.

Movie" she suggested and Armani nodded
She went to grab some more snacks for them and with that the two best friends enjoyed each other's company while watching the bachelorette.

               ********************
Sir we are here Carlos Said.
Hmm Emilio nodded staring out the window at the huge villa in front of him it was exactly to his taste, luxurious,dark, manly and expensive.well excuse him for having good taste. Guess this is going to be his new living space for at least a few months.

 Guess this is going to be his new living space for at least a few months