Namjoon hurried through the dungeon as he slashed each guard protecting the pathway to his destination.

"Bloody hell you're good," Jimin whispers watching Namjoon's extraordinary skills as a swordsman. Namjoon smirks at his compliment as he runs forward to release every cell with a few wizards accompanying him.

"I hope things are going well in the entry hall,"

"Don't worry I got the tracks, we have got trolls to bang those giants," says one of the wizards as she flies beside Namjoon unlocking each cell and releasing the prisoners.

"Everyone out of your cell! You're granted freedom and fight for it!" screams the female which as she uses her flames to break the locks on each prison.

"Let me go from here, I shall meet my people," Jimin says while Namjoon nods his head, placing him on the floor. Jimin bows to Namjoom before making his way out in search of humans.

Soon a giant strikes his back making him groan as he lands on the floor with a thud, he instantly reacts faster shielding him using his sword and kicking the giant from him. He swings his sword, blood spattering on his face killing the male guard.

"I need to get y/n," Namjoon whispers running away in another direction.

Amidst the oppressive shadows of enslavement, a beacon of resistance emerged. With unwavering determination, the liberator rallied those held captive, their voice cutting through the silence like a clarion call to freedom. "We will not endure this any longer!" they declared, igniting a spark of defiance in the eyes of the oppressed.

Provoking a surge of courage within the downtrodden. As shackles fell away, a collective resolve to fight back against oppression took root, transforming a once-subdued assembly into a force united against their oppressors.

But unknown to others, Emerging from the confines of his wretched prison, the tortured soul stood tall, though his clothes hung in tatters. His eyes burned with the fire of vengeance, each step echoing the torment endured in captivity. Clenched fists trembled with the weight of retribution as he envisioned the face of the person who had caused his suffering. In the ruins of his former self, a determination to mete out justice emerged, a visceral force propelling him forward with a singular purpose: to reclaim what was lost and make the perpetrator pay for the anguish inflicted upon him.

Echoing through the desolation of months in captivity, a chilling and psychotic laughter erupted from the depths of the tormented soul. It was a sound devoid of mirth, a twisted symphony that resonated with the scars of confinement. The eyes that gleamed with madness told a tale of shattered sanity.

"Kim Taehyung you shall pay for what you did to me,"

_______________________________________

In the dimly lit corridors of the besieged castle, the clash of steel resonated as Taehyung brandished his sword against the encroaching intruders. With each calculated strike, his blade danced through the air, a deadly extension of his unwavering resolve. The metallic symphony of clashes and the agonized cries of defeated foes painted a vivid tableau of the intense struggle within the castle walls. Taehyung moved with a lethal grace, dispatching his enemies with precision, a silent guardian defending the fortress against the tide of invaders.

"Kill every single one! Leave no one!" Taehyung commands to his soldiers as he walks forward striking every wizard on his way to kill the dragon that is causing major chaos across his kingdom.

Amidst the billowing flames, Taehyung approached the majestic dragon with a twisted grin etched across his face. Clad in sinister armor, he wielded a dark blade with ruthless precision. The clash of scales and metal reverberated through the castle, punctuated by the roars of the majestic creature defending its territory. With a cruel smirk, Taehyung exploited every opportunity, exploiting the dragon's vulnerabilities.

The cruel glint in his eyes betrayed a dark satisfaction as they drove a wicked blade into the heart of the magnificent creature.The air was thick with the acrid scent of burning scales as Taehyung, devoid of mercy, struck the final blow, extinguishing the life of the once-proud beast.

The once-mighty dragon roared in agony, its scales now a canvas for the merciless onslaught. With each heartless strike, the King reveled in the cruelty of the act, extinguishing the life of the magnificent beast in a scene that unfolded with a malevolent dance of steel and scales.

A triumphant sneer twisted Taehyung's features into an evil, proud smirk as he surveyed the fallen dragon at his feet. His eyes, cold and devoid of remorse, gleamed with satisfaction at the conquest. With a haughty demeanour, he revelled in the aftermath of the brutal victory, relishing the sense of power that emanated from slaying the once-mighty creature.

"I guess I now eliminated everyone one of your kind," his cold resonates while his deadly gaze remains on the dead Dragon. The wizards look ahead with a frightening tremor covering the shade of their reaction watching the dead dragon.

"Don't stop fighting!" Jin screams despite his crying heart in agony after witnessing the destruction of the final dragon in the world.

_________________________________________

The cacophony of clashing swords and anguished cries echoed through the labyrinthine corridors of the besieged castle making you curious and raising a surge of anxiety wondering what is going on inside the castle.

With each passing moment, an anxious curiosity brewed within you, compelling you to furtively peer through the keyhole or strain against the door, yearning to unravel the unfolding events outside their locked room amidst the tumultuous war inside the castle.

The door exploded open with a resounding crash, Startled, your eyes widened in sheer astonishment as you watched the scene unfold before you,
revealing the chaotic dance of battle just beyond the threshold. The force of it amplifies the tumultuous echoes of the ongoing war between soldiers.

You gasped in shock as you tried to get a glimpse through your sliver bars wondering what sort of war was going on inside the most protected castle.

As the man casually strolled past the door, a flicker of recognition transformed his indifferent expression into one of sinister delight. He walks back and stops before your doorframe and turns around. The moment his eyes locked onto the person he despised most within, he abruptly halted. A wicked smile slowly crept across his face, revealing the depth of his malicious intent. With purposeful steps, he retraced his path.

"I never thought I would find you here,"

Your breath caught as you recognized the man from your haunting past. The colour drained from your face, and your eyes widened in fear, mirroring the resurgence of memories you had long sought to escape. A shiver traced the contours of your spine, rendering you momentarily paralyzed. The mere sight of him rekindled dormant fears, and the involuntary tremor in your hands betrayed the dread that gripped your heart.

"Jungkook," you whispered from your choked throat.

"Hello little wench,"

______________________________________

Update
Vote goals 120

The book is going to end with one or two chapters.