chapter 3

Namjoon's wide eyes stares at the little creature in front of him who resembles just like his Lana, how could this be possible? Could Lana be reincarnated? Is it the job of the warlocks to create a lookalike of human version? All questions rammed through his head repeatedly as he couldn't decipher the exact reason. He slowly bends down to the unconscious human girl and brings his hand to your side, poking your stomach, he immediately withdrew his hand back and backed away in fear.

You are alive and you look just like Lana, without wasting any more time, he gently picks you up in his palms and runs to get help for the breathing girl.

He looks around for shelter, his eyes catches a safe place under the tree which is hidden from the view of the pathway, he lies you down and gently rubs your small stomach, you get the water out of your body, and with few pokes you cough out the water, your eyes blinks for few seconds as you slowly look up.

Namjoon hurries to light the fire with the woods he collected so that it could make you warm. He contacts the two stones and hits it for few times, the fire lights up and he arranges the leaves so that it lights up perfectly without shutting off.

Namjoon averts his eyes to you, staring at him as if he is an alien from another planet.

"Are you okay?" He smiles and asks you, you gasp in fear and slightly move back.

Namjoon notices your tense figure and tries to console you but you hurriedly get up and run back into hiding, afraid that the Giant will eat you and crush you in his palms, Namjoon extends his hands, shaking them in denial.

"No don't be scared, I won't harm you." Namjoon calmly speaks as he looks into your eyes, you remain in your position, hiding from him. You are not convinced by his explanation.

What if he plans to sweet talk with you just to kill you?

You alarm up all your alert system and stare at him with a frightened gaze.

"It's okay if you are scared, at least warm yourself with the help of the fire and don't catch a cold" he gently speaks after witnessing your unconvinced face. He is not mad or upset about your reaction towards him, after all, he is the kind of creature who caused great misery to humans and destroyed their homes hence he doesn't blame your expected reaction. He slowly gets up and walks away from the firewood to give you some space.

You raise your head and look up a couple of times checking whether he is completely gone. Once his presence is away from your sight, you slowly move forward and walk towards the firewood. A chilly breeze washes your body and the coldness hits your body, you need to warm up your body and dry your clothes as soon as possible.

You bring your hands above the lighting fire and feel the warmth spreading through your body, as you enjoy the heat you fail to notice that the giant creature is still gazing at your tiny form with an adorable smile.

Namjoon peaks out of the tree as he admires your cute gestures with a smile.

"Lana, is this you? Are you back with a new form to meld my heart" he mumbles as his gaze is fixed at you.

As his whole attention was built on you he mistakenly presses his foot on a thin branch of leaf, producing a crunching sound.

You immediately sprung to your alert and look around to find the intruder, your eyes catch the giant who lit your warmth of fire. Your eyes widen in fear after seeing him staring at you with a confused gaze.

You swiftly run towards your help without having a look at the back.

"Don't be scared! I just wanted to help you" he screams loud for your small ears to grab but you remain all deaf for him and run for your life, you had enough of these giants and you don't want to die at their hands.

"I know where the remaining human kinds are" he points out hoping that this would stop your running figure, and as expected you halted your run of life and turned around.

You didn't hear him wrong, right?

You heard that he found you humankind, that's the one thing that you craved for years after witnessing the war between the human and giant, the bloodshed of your loved ones.

You slowly look up and meet his eyes, an instant smile craves his lips when his eyes catch yours.

"Is it true?" You finally let out your voice and ask him with fear. His ears are bliss with sweetness when he hears your cute voice, your voice was indeed sweet just like your face.

"Yes" he replies fastly

"Why should I believe you?" You ask him again with a poker face.

Namjoon looks tensed as he can't bring out words to make you believe him. A sudden idea emerges from his mind, he immediately rips out his dress.

You yelp out as you cover your eyes from the sinful view.

"Open your eyes little one," he says.

You blink your eyes as you slowly uncover your eyes. Your gaze meets his ripped body which is stained with dried blood, deep cuts, and bruises, you gasp as you cover your mouth in shock. Your eyes roam around his chest where an inked royal symbol is sealed on his right chest.

"I am the royal prince" he reveals

"Why would a royal-" Before you could finish he cuts you off

"I was abused by my cousin who killed my family and his father to get the throne," he says with his sad voice.

You felt sorry for him because the same thing has happened to you and you knew the feeling of watching your loved ones die, but that doesn't mean that you will hand your friendship and believe him. You still need to be on your alert near him because no matter what he is your enemy of a kind.

"I'm not interested in your sad story, I just want to know where my people are" you coldly spoke which snapped his attention to you.

"I'm sorry for my ignorance, your people are imprisoned by my cousin deep inside the Castle dungeons"

Your body stiffs at his words.

Deep inside the castle! How could you reach up to that destination when you are just an ant for them to crush? What should you do?

Questions rise inside your brain as you try to think practically, you came up to this to find your people and you can't back off just because of your fear of Giants.

You must find a way.

"I can help you rescue your people if you help me" he offers his deal.

You suspiciously look up at him.

"What deal?" You question him.

"I get the throne and you rescue your people, after that, there will be complete peace in the world without bloodshed"

Namjoon didn't know why but all he wanted was to be near you and stay beside you, he knew you wouldn't accept his free help hence he came up with a plan to get the throne as an excuse to stay beside you, with or without you he can grab some help to dethrone Taehyung but he wanted to create an opportunity to stay in your sight.

Namjoon extends his arms to sign off his deal with you.

His big palms are off your size, you touch his index finger and complete the deal

"Deal," You say and smile at him.

_____________________________________

So y/n and namjoon get in some dealings huh 😉

I hope y'all enjoyed it 😊