"I have a task sent by the leader here, which happens to be in Hokkaido. We need to complete it during this trip." He put down the materials he held high, and smiled at everyone: "But the order is Let's work first and then take a bath in the hot springs."

He glanced at Chuuya with a hint of a look on his face and said, "So, we'd better finish this task quickly, otherwise, we might not be able to catch up with the hot spring baths. The hot spring plan."

Chuuya stood there and took a deep breath, trying his best to endure it, but after more than ten seconds, he still felt a buzzing in his head.

"Too-zai-!"

I couldn't bear it any longer, and there was no need to bear it any longer.

The auditorium suddenly fell into chaos.

"...That guy did it on purpose, absolutely on purpose!" Until he was about to go to the mission location with Hiiragi Eiji, Chuuya was still angry.

They had just come out of the hotel. Because they had smashed a few tables, Chuuya went to the manager to compensate for the damage to the hotel.

It was at this time that Osamu Dazai, as the person in charge of the mission, divided everyone into groups.

Combatants naturally have to go out in the field, and some civilian personnel with little combat ability, such as Ango Sakaguchi, have no way to stay in the hotel and enjoy themselves. They have to act as logistics personnel and provide help to their field teams at all times.

The originally joyful atmosphere turned into gloom and gloom in an instant under Dazai Osamu's ruthless control.

Everyone who moved out of the hotel seemed to have lost their soul and color, and turned into a humanoid object that could only walk.

Hiiraeisi carefully observed the expressions on everyone's faces, and then couldn't help but sigh heavily.

By doing this, Osamu Dazai had made enemies with so many people...

He simply couldn't think about it.

It seems that business management has to make some arrangements for this guy.

Hiiraeiji raised his hand and patted Chuuya on the back, and handed him the information he was holding for him, "Your share."

Although the two of them were on a mission in the same direction, their final destinations were different. It's not the same. You also have to go to a farther mission point.

...Probably the furthest one among all the mission points. It's hard to tell whether his rebellious brat has some selfish motives hidden inside.

Chuuya looked embarrassed for a moment. He was just chasing and beating Dazai Osamu, and completely forgot about the mission information, "...Um, um, thank you."

But strangely, his mood suddenly improved.

He looked at what Hiiragi Eiji was wearing. It was a very thick parka, and he didn't even have a hat or scarf left behind. The whole person was wrapped up like a large furry coat.

"Eiji, how are you going to get there?" Chuuya asked.

Hiiragi Eiji thought for a while and said, "Our group is probably going to drive." He looked at Chuuya, who suddenly became silent, and then looked at the motorcycle parked in the parking lot. He suddenly understood Chuuya's intention. thought.