Don't You Just Love Happy Endings!?!😍

Start from the beginning

The Hearing is reconvened once more and it is then that they figure out why Pike had been kidnapped to begin with "and she makes for one ugly Orion, or at least a very uncomfortable one"  Anansa whispers when they see Vina with green skin and blac...

The Hearing is reconvened once more and it is then that they figure out why Pike had been kidnapped to begin with "and she makes for one ugly Orion, or at least a very uncomfortable one"  Anansa whispers when they see Vina with green skin and black hair "I know I know you were hoping that I was there during that time!"  she coos playfully cupping Pike's chin with the tip of her finger "but if I've learned anything about myself it's that they'd never be able to control me as they control her"  she says Pike looks at her and she chuckles.... after the video shows how Pike, Una Chin-Riley aka Number One and Yeoman J.M. Colt escape the cell Pike was put in and the women beamed down into the video stops playing and José says as Spock stands up "it seems the Talosians have deserted you"  Spock replies "gentlemen-- a moment, please"  he looks at the screen which stays blank "well, Mr. Spock?"  Kirk asks Spock looks at Kirk then at the screen again "may I have your verdict?"  José asks Pike Spock walks over to Pike and says "signal you want them to wait Captain, please it's your life now-- at least, a chance for life"  Kirk says "you keep talking about life, Mr. Spock-- a chance for life-- how? as a prisoner? caged? a zoo specimen? living the illusions that amuse his keepers?"  Spock replies as he walks over to where Kirk sits "no, Captain there's more to it watch"  he looks at the screen again José looks at Anansa and says "you've been exceptionally quiet"  she replies "well I figured you were done listening to me since I'm a "nuisance".."  Kirk chuckles "my main curiosities are if the planet has become fertile enough now that they can live on it again, if they cared enough to take care of it like it has tried to take care of them, in their own way they seemed to care about Vina as a strict parent would love a child perhaps they no longer wish for her to be alone or she's become a even bigger nuisance than I am since Christopher and his crew left she did claim to be in love with him so there might be a empty void within her that even their illusions can't fill especially since even she knows they aren't real, I wonder of the Talosians lost their will to reproduce since they focused so much on their power of illusion I also wonder where exactly are we now!? has the ship finally reached the destination it has been forced to fly to!? perhaps they no longer need to use the Viewscreen to show us the rest of the story"  she says after a pause she says "but you still have a duty to preform and I wonder are you going to condemn a man for doing what he believed was right for a man he highly respects that is now bound to a wheelchair for the rest of his life with no free will of his own since he's not only stuck in that wheelchair but a very boring room with the same view day in and day out.... the Talosians are known for their illusions they saved a lone human woman from dying after her ship crashed on their planet do you honestly believe she actually looks the way you've seen her!?"  all the men look at her "you asked for my opinion I gave it and you can take it however you wish, we women are well known to have long winded conversations with the air since you men hardly ever listen to us.... unless it's something you want to hear of course"  she says Kirk chuckles "guilty? yes or no Captain"  José asks Pike the yellow light on Pike's wheelchair blinks once "yes I must also vote "guilty as charged".."  José says he looks at Kirk and says "and you, Captain?"  Kirk looks at Spock who looks at him Kirk's lips open then close and he says "guilty.... as charged"  they hear Lieutenant Hansen say through the com "Bridge to Commander"  José replies "Mendez here"  Hansen says "Sir, we're entering orbit Talos IV"  Spock says "Talos controls the Vessel now, Sir, as they did 13 years ago you've asked me why you'll see the answer now"  the screen turns on once more and shows the rest of what happened after Pike freed himself from his cage they find out that Anansa was right about Vina that even though the Talosians did save the woman they didn't "put the pieces of the puzzle" back together again properly and she looks like a disfigured Hunchback From Notre Dame Pike looks at Anansa who nods with a smile then whispers "I'll need Spock to go with me though, healing others is quite tiring for me and though it would be nice to have a decent nights sleep I do not wish to stay on the Planet and I figured they'd respond better to a familiar face and hopefully allow him to beam me back "home".."  he smiles...