Let them wait

First prompt for Seiusa Week 2023, Temptation.

This scene is a modified ending to Chaos Theory Act 60: Together we'll Fight to the End. Act ends with Seiya kissing Usagi and pulling her into his dressing room. This short story is a re-write of that ending after the concert concludes.

Seiya didn't care that he is supposed to be in a brief meeting to review some schedule changes after the concert. All he can focus on is seeing Usagi. He was surprised to see her in the audience when performance began. He has so many unanswered questions and she is the only one to be able to answer them as soon as he finds her.

"Seiya, where are going? The meeting is the other way," Yaten yells after him.

"I'm going to the bathroom!" He shouts back over his shoulder. Yaten probably won't believe him but Seiya is captivated by the mere presence of Usagi somewhere in this venue. All he can think about is Usagi. He needs to see her.

He rushes down a few different hallways and pauses just past a corridor when he hears Minako speaking with Rei. He turns around to double back and turn down the nearby hallway. Her back is facing him but he would recognize those twin odangos anywhere. He quickly approaches her. "Odango."

Usagi turns around; confusion is written on her face to see him. "Seiya...?" She looks at him dumb founded for a moment before smiling.

Seiya grabs her hand and starts to walk off with her. "We'll be back in a few minutes," he said to Rei and Minako as he keeps walking. He doesn't wait for a response from the girls.

They walk down two other hallways until they find an empty room used for storage. He flips the light on and closed the door so they can talk. His eyes scan hers for a moment. "You surprised me in the audience today." He stands less than a foot from her.

Usagi laughs, "well... I wanted to return to the tour as fast as possible." Usagi pushes a few strands of her hair behind her and the back of her hand brushes against a wall.

Seiya's stance relaxes, "the creatures are gone?" His worry this was just a visit and she would have to return to Boston again.

"They're gone. Rei-chan and I are back for the rest of the tour." Usagi reassures him she is not going anywhere.

Seiya feels relief knowing she isn't going to leave again. Some of the tension leaves him. "A heads up would have been great."

"There wasn't time if we were going to make it to tonight's show," Usagi comments.

Seiya shakes his head a little bit, "I was so surprised I missed a few of the lines in the opening song..." His cheeks flush a little. "That never happens."

Usagi giggles. She is about to retort and give him a hard time until she saw the desire in his eyes. She became very aware of their surroundings. They were alone in a room, away from everyone. "Seiya...."

Seconds later his lips find hers. He is craving a repeat of the other night. His arms lower to her waist.

She eagerly responds, wrapping her arms tightly around his neck, drawing him even closer to her. She missed this, missed him in the past few days.

His mouth shifts to her neck, leaving a trail of kisses. His hands move up from her waist to under her blouse.

A soft moan escapes her lips and her hands move to undo his belt.

At that moment, Seiya knew he was going to be really late to that meeting but he just didn't care. Let them wait. He is going to enjoy every moment with Usagi first.