The bleachers were filled with students from all 3 schools, cheering and waving banners with the competitors names on them. My friends each hugged me and went up the bleachers, sitting in the front row.

Harry walked by me, in awe at the field. He was tugging on his uniform that was given to us. He wore a black and red long sleeves Hogwarts shirt, and black sweat pants with red stripes. Mine was the same, except mine was in green.

"Do you have any idea what this is?" He asked me.

I shook my head. "I had the same reaction when I saw this. I'm pretty sure they are going to tell us right now."

I pointed to the front of the bleachers, where the Minister sat. He then raised his wand to his temple.

"Welcome students!" He said, his voice echoing. "Now this task is the most challenging one yet... each champion will go through the maze, on the hunt to find the Triwizard cup. There will be challenges in the maze, which could cause serious injuries but no death. First to return back with the Triwizard cup wins the games!"

I heard a bang and everyone erupted into cheers. Everyone walked into the maze.

Once I was about 10 steps in, I heard the leaves rustle behind me. The wind picked up, and the sky turned a stormy gray. When I looked behind me, the trees blocked the way I got in.

But then a huge gust of wind blew in my face. I covered my eyes, and felt the ground shake behind me. I opened my eyes and ran as fast as I could as the trees started caving in.

The branches scratched my arms and face as the trees caved in faster and faster. I turned and cut corners like how race cars do. I then felt something trip me, making me face plant into the ground.

I rolled over on my back and gazed into Viktor Krums eyes. Instead of being their normal brown color, they were clouded and were solid white. He looked really angry. He pulled out his wand and pointed it at my head.

He started saying a spell, but was cut off when he flew into the trees behind me.

"SOPHIE RUN!" Someone shouted, and screamed a spell.

Viktor yelled a spell back, and they were having a duel. I dove underneath spells, dodging them left and right. I ran behind Harry who was screaming spells at Viktor. Harry got hit with one of the spells, and flew down the path we were standing in.

Once Harry was out of the fight, I inflicted my anger on Viktor, making him cry and scream in pain. Tears rolled down my face, as I pushed the rest of my emotions out, knocking him out.

I then ran to Harry and helped him up. He was covered in scratches and marks. His clothes were torn and covered in dirt. He gave me a confused look.

"How did you do that?" He asked.

I paled, but I think he didn't see it due to the light. "Do what?"

He frowned. "How did you knock Viktor out without casting a spell. I swear Sophie don't lie to me, because I know for a fact that I didn't hear you say anything."

I sighed and pulled out an eyelash. "I'll tell you when we get out of the maze."

Suddenly a blue light glimmered at the end of the pathway.

"Is that..." I started.

"The cup..." Harry finished.

The trees began to rustle behind us again. We both looked back and saw the trees caving in.

"Harry run!" I yelled and took off for the cup.

He immediately ran by my side, making me shocked by his speed.

"At the same time grab the cup!" He said, not taking his eyes off the cup. "We both deserve to win!"

"Agreed!"

The trees began to fall on top of us, but we kept running. We had to now duck so the trees wouldn't hit us. Then once we were in range of the cup, we dove and each placed a hand on the side of it, and everything was silent.

We both fell on to a patch of grass, which reminded me of my teleporting. We both got up and paled at the sight around us.

"It's a graveyard." I murmured, as Harry said "I've been here before."

I gave him a look and he sighed.

"I have been having these dreams and every single time, I'm here." Harry said and walked towards one of the graves with a reaper on top. Once he saw the name on the grave his face turned as white as printer paper. "Sophie we need to go right now."

I frowned and was about to ask why, when he suddenly got levitated into the grim reapers arms, which closed around him. That's when I knew we were in trouble.