"Who was she?" She asks.
"Someone from high school" I say and she nods her head.
"She kissed me a moment ago" I say to her and she looks at me shocked.
"What?!" She says but I just smile at her. I wrap my arms around her neck and pull her down for a kiss. She kisses me back for a moment before she stops.
"Why did she kiss you?" She asks.
"She thought I was single. I stopped her though and told her that I was with you...well that we had a thing" I say and she smiles at me.

"I mean do we have a thing?" I ask her and she pulls me in by my waist closer to her.
"That's why I came home early to ask you. I have feelings for you. I've always been in love with you Kylie even when we were apart. I don't want to be with anyone else but you. So, will you please be my girlfriend?" She asks me and I couldn't keep my excitement in any longer. I wrap my arms around her and hug her tight.
"Of course I want to be your girlfriend!" I say and she hugs me back just as tight.

"I'm such an idiot for letting you go, but not this time. This time I never will" We pull away from each other and I immediately kiss her savouring the taste of her lips. The kiss started to get heated as she slips her tongue between my lips. I moan against her mouth pulling her as close as possible to me.

"Baby I want you" I say as we break apart. She kisses my neck and I moan throwing my head back.
"Then let me have you" She says making marks against my skin.
"How do we get to your place?" I ask her and she picks her head up to look at me.
"K, I would have to hire a car to get to my place and I don't think I can wait that long to have you. How about..." She looks at my place and I raise my eyebrows.
"You do understand my parents are home and my mother is not a big fan of you?" I say and she laughs.

"That just makes it more fun" She says kissing me. I smile into the kiss and kiss her back.
"Fine, but we can't be caught. Deal?" I say pulling away from her.
"Deal" I bit my bottom lip and grab her hand pulling her to my house. She follows after me and kisses my neck from behind as I try and fish my keys out my purse. I unlock the door and we walk in quietly. She grabs me by the waist and kisses me again.

"Kylie is that you?!" I hear my mom shout and I practically shoved Lexi away from me in fright. She ducks behind one of the wall as my mom pokes her head around the far corner.
"Yeah hey mom!" I say smiling at her trying to get rid of the blush on my face. She smiles back at me.
"I'm going to go to bed mum I'll see you in the morning" I say walking towards Lexi to take her upstairs.
"No wait lovey come here and tell me how your day was?" She say and I curse under my breath putting my finger up to my lips to tell Lexi to be quiet.

She nods her head and I walk towards my mom who was back to sitting on the couch.
"Yeah it was good, just sat and did some work" I say trying to keep this conversation as short as possible.
"You don't have to read those notes over and over again Kylie. You're smart enough to ace those exams..." I couldn't really hear the rest of what she was saying as I watch Lexi sneak into the kitchen trying to reach the stairs. That's when my dad walks in and heads straight towards her. I nearly screamed out but I hid it in a yawn. Lexi hides inside the walk in pantry just as my dad walks into the kitchen.

"Wait!" I shout at my dad, startling both of them. They both look at me and I quickly put a smile on my face.
"Dad can you please come here" I say loud enough for Lexi to hear. My dad looks at me confused but comes and takes a seat next to my mom.
"Mom dad, I just wanted to tell you something" I say and they look at me.
"Please don't tell me you're pregnant" My dad says.

"What no!" I say and he sighs in relief. Lexi opens the pantry doors quietly and slowly creeps out.
"I just wanted to say..." Lexi looks at me trying her best to be quiet as she makes her way to the stairs.
"I just wanted to say..." I repeat just as Lexi makes it to the stairs and starts climbing up them. I let out a deep breath and smile at my parents.
"I just wanted to say that I love you guys so much and I'm grateful for everything you've done for me" I say thinking on the spot. My dad still looks at me confused but my mom smiles at me.
"We love you too" My mom says.

"You're a weird kid sometimes" My dad says and I nod my head at him.
"Yep sure am. Alright goodnight" I say rushing off before they could say anything else. I run over to the stairs and up them heading towards my room. I open the door and I'm immediately grabbed and pushed against the now closed door.
"Well that was exciting" Lexi says.
"I nearly had a heart attack!" I say to her and she laughs.
"Let me make it up to you then" She says kissing my neck as her hands go up my shirt. Everything else disappears and the only thing I could focus on was her.

"You better" I say pulling her head up to mine and kissing her. She pick me up and puts me onto my bed as I laugh kissing her harder.

I can't believe she's officially my girlfriend.

Again.