Just this weekend

*I'M BACK! Did you miss me?*

Lexi POV

*uhm ;)*

The kiss was tender and sweet our lips connecting as we had always kissed each other. The kiss started to get heated as I move my hands down to her thighs and squeeze them moving her even closer to me. Her legs wrap around my waist and her fingers run through my hair. I run my tongue over her bottom lip begging for entrance. She opens her mouth and lets me in. My hands roam her body moving my hands under her shirt. She moans and breaks the kiss and I move to her neck, kissing the skin there. I left a trail of hickeys and she hisses in pain when my sharp teeth hit her pulse point.

"Take me to bed" She says and I pick my head up she grabs my cheeks and I kiss her hard. I help her off the counter and we walk but it took a while to finally get to my room because we couldn't stop kissing each other. I shut my door behind us and grab her picking her up and making her giggle. I walk to my bed and place her down on the bed and our lips connected again. I sucked and pulled on her bottom lip and she moans. I arch my back and grind myself down on her.

"Fuck Lexi" She moans. This was getting out of control but I couldn't resist and neither could she. Her fingers tug at my shirt and I sit up and take my shirt off tossing it across the room. She pulls me down again and kisses the side of my neck and I moan loving the feeling of her lips against my skin.

"You're so fucking hot" She says and places a wet kiss on the top of my breast before moving back up to kiss me. Our lips aggressively move against each other desire crashing down on us. I immediately descends down on her exposed chest, kissing and licking between her breasts and along her curves. I  glances up at her with a smirk, swirling my tongue around her nipple. She closes her eyes and lets her head fall back. I trails kisses down her stomach, and she lifts her hips and I help remove the rest of her clothes.

I sit up and look down at her, she was a whining mess and seeing her in this state was a total turn on. I attack her lips with mine again before making my way down her body again reaching her thighs. She spreads her legs for me as I kiss her inner thighs making my way down to where she wanted me the most. She sighs as I touch her with my thumb pressing against her clit. I move my fingers in slow circles and she reaches for me with her other hand and I grab her hand and intertwine our fingers with my free hand.

I slip one finger inside her, then another. She begins to moan and rocks against me. I bury my face between her thighs, swirling my tongue against her pleasure point. I tease her by darting my tongue between her folds, then trailing wet kisses along her inner thigh. When her legs begin to tremble, I hook an arm behind her knee to steady her. She places a hand on the back of my head to hold me against her. I can barely breathe. Her soft voice and slick sweetness are all that I need. I lap at her as her head lolls back in ecstasy.

"Oh fuck yes!" She gasped, her head thrown back. I moved my fingers fast inside her my tongue matching my fingers speed. Her lips part, and her eyebrows push together as she starts to cum, letting out a long, breathy, moan. I ride her through her orgasm but I don't stop wanting her to cum again which did not take long as she was already so sensitive. Her legs grip my head tight and begin to shake as she cums again. I slipped my fingers out of her and put them in my mouth looking back up at her. She was staring at the ceiling breathing hard. I climb up to her face and her eyes meet mine and I smile down at her making her smile back.

She grabs the back of my head and pulls me down to her lips. I kiss her our tongues fighting each other as she rips the rest of my clothes off. Her hand goes down my body and teases me pressing against my pleasure point. I groan and wrap my fingers around her neck breaking the kiss and squeezing softly.
"Keep doing that and I'm going to fuck the shit out of you" I say and her eyes go even darker with desire. She throws her arms around me pulling me closer to her. I hover over her, grinding on her, so that our  bodies rub against one another at the most pleasurable spot.

I let out a guttural groan as I pick up speed, swirling my hips to stimulate her again and again. I anchor myself to her body by eagerly kneading her breasts. The dueling sensations almost overwhelm's me. She writhes beneath me, matching my fire. I want nothing more than to fall apart under her touch. As the pressure between our bodies continues to build, her whimpers turn to pants. I screw my eyes shut as the white-hot pleasure pulses through my body. She cries out into the open air, but I quickly cover her mouth. I chuckles at her muffled moans. I close my eyes as my body is racked with pleasure.

We ride our release out together holding each other tight. Suddenly the desire died down and it was just soft touches and care. I kiss her neck and then her cheek. I gently kiss her lips and she kisses me back as I move off of her to lay next to her. We kiss each other sweetly for awhile before we break apart and look into each others eyes. We didn't say anything but in this moment we didn't have to. She snuggles in close to me and I wrap my arms around her and hold her close to me. I stare out the window into the darkness before I slowly close my eyes and fall asleep.

* * *

Kylie POV

I slowly open my eyes and cuddle into the duvet getting even more comfortable for a moment before finally turning over to see that the other side of the bed was empty. I frown looking around the room before the door opens to the bedroom and there was Lexi carrying a cup of tea. She smiles when she sees me and I smile back.
"Hi" she says walking towards me and takes a seat next to me on the bed.
"I brought you some tea, didn't want to wake up so early" she says.

"Thank you" I say and sit up leaning my back against the headboard and pulling the covers up to cover up my still naked chest. Holy crap last night.
"Where did you go?" I ask her taking the tea from her.
"Just went to go do some chores. Sorry you didn't wake up next to me" she says and I smile and shake my head.
"It's fine don't worry" I say.
"It's not because last night didn't mean anything to me" She says and I blush looking down at my cup. Oh my god last night. It really did happen.

"We have a lot to talk about" I say and she sighs.
"How about this weekend we just don't worry about us and just pretend that everything is normal?" She says.
"Lexi..." I say.
"Just this weekend and then we can talk about us" she says and I look at her.
"Okay. Just this weekend" I say and she smiles.
"You know what's the best way to start off your morning?" She asks and I smile and shake my head.
"Breakfast. You can't start your day without breakfast" I laugh.

"Breakfast sounds wonderful" I say.
"Okay I'll make us all some breakfast" She says standing up and extending her hand to me but I grip the covers still aware that I'm naked.
"Uhm Lex...I'm naked" I say and she laughs.
"Kylie I've seen you naked" she says.
"Yeah but still just go downstairs. I'll be there in a minute" I say and she nods her head.
"Sure whatever you want" She gives me one last smile before leaving the room and shutting the door. I sigh looking up at the ceiling.

What have I got myself into? But one thing I know for sure is that I don't regret last night.