sex

it's been two months since minho and jisung became an official lovers.

jisung could feel the energy was slowly draining from him, but he was still okay, it wasn't that drastic.

from the time they became lovers, some things had changed. for example, both of the boys were sleeping in one bed now, and they had cuddling sessions together.

jisung also has been going with minho to his work when he gets bored, but minho didn't allow him to dance, because last time he did that, his stomach started to hurt really badly, and even tho jisung told him that it was normal and it wasn't from the dancing, minho still didn't allow it.
but the kids loved him tho.

they were now laying on the bed, jisung on top of minho, as minho caressed his back.

"minho?" jisung said and looked at his boyfriend.

"mhm?"

"i...i wanted to ask you something."

"go on sweetheart."

han let out a stressful sigh.
"would you....have sex with me?"

minhos eyes widened.
I mean, he wasn't a virgin, but this came out if the blue.
"did I heard you right? you want to have sex with me?"

han sighed.
"I don't want to die a virgin Minho, that's lame."

minho chuckled.
"so what? you want to have sex with me right now?"

"well, in my honest opinion, you look really sexy right now." han said and minho let out a chuckle.

"yeah? you think?" minho said teasingly and flipped them around, now hovering over jisung, taking the control.

"y-yeah i mean-" jisung was cut off when he felt another lips on his, connecting in a hungry and desperate kiss.

after a while of just kissing, minho moved to Hans chest, kissing his collar bones and his lower neck.

han was letting out a quiet gasps, enjoying every thing his boyfriend did. he had to remember it.

it didn't take a long time, and both of the boys were naked, their bodies brushing against each other, making them feel like they were absolutely alone on the entire planet.

minho fished out a lube out of his nightstand and covered his fingers in it.

"are you ready, sweetheart?" minho gently asked him.
han nodded, a little nervous.

minho put one finger inside han, and han let out a gasp at the sudden feeling. minho didn't move his finger for a while to let him adjust, and when han stopped whimpering, and he looked relaxed, he added second finger, slowly moving in and out.

han was letting out moans and whimpers, until he finally adjusted. minho also noticed that, and added third finger.

han let out a loud moan at the feeling, and when he finally adjusted, he felt minho moving his fingers in and out of him.

when he was stretched enough, minho pulled his fingers out. he quickly took a lube from his night stand and lubed his dick, before hovering over jisung, staring into his eyes.

he slowly started moving inside him, watching jisungs face, looking for any signs of discomfort. he listed every little sound jisung made, and he stopped moving inside whenever he heard Jisung whimpering.

after a while, he was all inside of him, enjoying the warmth Jisung provided.
just for him.

he didn't move until jisung gave him an okay sign. this was jisungs first, and probably last, so he wanted to make it as good and comfortable as possible.
when he did, he slowly pulled out and slowly moved back in, making sure jisung is comfortable with the movements, and that it doesn't hurt that much.

they were staring into each others eyes, and it felt like heaven, like no one else was on this planet, just them, being closer than they ever were.

after a while of this slow pushing, jisung got used to the feeling and told Minho to move faster, which minho did, as he was also craving for it.

he started slowly speeding up, still listening the sounds jisung was making. when he heard only so called "good" sounds, and there wasn't any sign of discomfort, minho connected their lips in a comfortable kiss, even deepening the moment they shared.

they continued enjoying the moment, their bodies perfectly fitting together and moving in sync.

it didn't take them a long time, and they both came, panting. minho laid next to jisung, pulling him close.

jisung snuggled up to him, enjoying the warmth of his boyfriend.

"you're amazing, you know that?"
minho said, giving his sweet little boyfriend a kiss on the forehead.

jisung just smiled to himself, enjoying the moment.
it was one of a kind.

A/N
I literally wrote this in English lesson, I was so scared someone will read it over my shoulder😭😭