painting

minho decided to take a day off to look after jisung.

I mean, this was his first time being drunk, his body wasn't used to this, and he didn't even know how his illness influenced jisungs body.

after jisung finished his soup, Minho cleaned the bowl.

"so, what do you want to do?" Minho asked him

"throw up." jisung whined.

"you'll be okay, that's normal. if you feel like it, just run to the bathroom, but the soup should help you."

jisung nodded.

"how about we painted today."
Minho suggested.

"painted?"

"yeah, I like painting. my friend is a professional artist and he taught me a little. it can be a little distracting from the hangover." Minho said

"alright then, show me how to paint,
mr. minho da Vinci"

minho chuckled and took his sketchbook.

"what do you want to draw?" minho asked

jisung looked around.
he noticed soonie sleeping on the couch.

"that." jisung said and pointed at the sleeping cat.

"alright, let's do it."

minho gave jisung a pencil and he sat on the couch, jisung sitting on minhos lap.

minho draw the siluetee of the cat and jisung continued, sometimes minho gave him some tip or helped him.

minho couldn't explain this, he hated physical touch, or any affection, really, but when it was jisung, it was different.

he wanted it.
he craved it.
and he would do anything to get it.

"look, minho, I'm finished!" jisung smiled and looked so excited to show his drawing to Minho.

minho smiled.
"show me then, sweetheart."

jisung showed his painting, and minho couldn't help but smile a little.

the only good thing about this painting was the siluetee minho draw. Let's be honest, Jisung couldn't draw, but it was so adorable, how he was so excited to show it to minho, and the smile he had on now just made this painting the most beautiful thing on the world.

oh my god....was minho staring to...like han?
no...of course not....that can't be happening....
....or.....