club

trough out the week, Minho was going to work, only paying attention to jisung when he came home.

to be honest, jisung felt super bored.
at least, he had the cats to keep him company.

most of the day, he just watched the TV, sang, or just slept.
to be honest, he didn't really enjoy this.

I mean, he had a year to live, and he's wasting it like this?
definitely not happening.

he remembered his bucket list, and what he wanted to do.

go to a club and get drunk.

jisung sighed.
can he even go?
does he have enough confidence to go?
you know what, fuck it, he's gonna die, let's enjoy these things, you never know when that could be your last.

he went to his ( minhos ) room and opened the closet. Minho was kind enough to make some space for jisungs new clothes, and he started looking for something to wear.
he came across the ripped jeans that looked really good on him, so he decided to go with that.

he just needed to find a shirt.

he went to his closet, until he found the top that exposed his stomach.

no, he can't possibly wear that to a club, right?

you look...absolutely beautiful. this top is a must, you're getting it. aghh, everyone who will see you in this will definitely want to steal you away from me. that's how beautiful you look in it.

han smiled at the words Minho told him yesterday, and he decided to face his fears and just wear it.

it was June, so the weather was really nice.
he did a little make up, put the clothes he chose on and put some light and fashionable jacket on him, before leaving the house.

he took his phone and checked the time.
19:00pm

there was this club right next to jisungs old apartment.
he really wanted to go there someday, but he never had the confidence.
now, he had nothing to be afraid of.
he will die soon, anyway.

he stood in front of the club for a few seconds, rethinking his decision, but that didn't last long and after a few minutes, he was already on the bar, getting his first shot.

🩵

Minho came home a little later then normally.

it depends on the day, but he told jisung he would be home at 19:30pm, but it was 22:47.

"jisung?" Minho quietly called, just in case the younger one was already sleeping.

when he didn't get a response, he checked the living room.

no one.

huh, that's weird.

he went to his room.

no one.

he started to get a little worried.
he checked the bathroom.

no one.

Minho started freaking out a little.

"jisung!" he yelled, getting the attention of his cats, but no jisung was there.

he quickly took his phone and called jisungs number.

a few rings went by, and there was no answer.
that made Minho even more worried.
did something happen to him?

suddenly, jisung picked up the phone.

"hello~"

"OH MY GOD JISUNG WHERE THE ACTUAL FUCK ARE YOU-wait...are you drunk?"

"noo~ what made you think thaat~?"

"jisung, where are you?"

"on earth."
Jisung started laughing

"this isn't funny, where are you jagi!?"

"at a club, I'm clubbing right now~"

"wait there, okay? don't drink anything else and don't talk with anybody. I have your location, I'll be there in a few, okay?"

jisung hummed in response and hanged up.

they actually had each other's location, just in case.
this was actually jisungs idea, since he was always worried what could have happen.

Minho started running to the club where jisung was, and when he went inside, he looked around a little, before he noticed jisung, sitting on a bar, sleeping.

Minho sighed and went trough the crowd to get to his stupid so called boyfriend.

"sungs? do you hear me?" Minho said, shaking the boy lightly.

"hmm? who is this? aaaa minmin~"
jisung whined and hugged his co called boyfriend.

Minho was taken aback by the sudden hug, but he went with it.

"let's go home, okay?" Minho said gently and jisung nodded.

Minho gently and protectively lead him out of the building, and when they weren't in the crowd, Minho sat jisung down on a bench and kneeled.

"hop on my back, sungs." Minho said, and after a little struggle, jisung was able to climb on minhos back.

what surprised Minho was the fact that jisung was super light.
it concerned him a little.
was it because of his illness?

Minho walked home, while the younger drunk boy was sleeping on minhos back, resting his head on Minhos shoulder.

Minho actually found this super adorable, but he wouldn't admit that loud.
but he will definitely tease jisung with this tomorrow.

he opened the door and went to his room.
he carefully and slowly laid jisung down.

he debated if he should change him into something more comfortable, or just leave him in his clothes.

he then realized, that han was wearing the top he chose for him. he didn't notice earlier, because the jacket was covering it.

Minho smiled, feeling proud of his so called boyfriend.
he faced his insecurity, and won.

he decided to just unzip his pants so it would be more comfortable. I mean, he didn't want to change him, because he didn't know if han was okay with that.
he had to respect some boundaries.

he tugged him in and gave him a kiss on the forehead before leaving the room

it's pretty obvious that Minho was the first one who woke up in the morning.

he got up and went to the kitchen.
he was going to make a hangover soup for his so called boyfriend.

just as he was finishing up, someone really tired walked out of minhos room, changed into an oversized shirt and some shorts.

"oh, good morning, how did my jagi sleep? how are you feeling?" Minho asked he noticed the boy.

"ugh, I feel terrible. how can some people do this every night?"

Minho chuckled.
"how much did you drink yesterday?"

"I'm not sure, actually. maybe I just don't handle alcohol well or something."

Minho nodded.

"here is a hangover soup for you. eat it, it will make you feel better." Minho said and jisung nodded.

he tasted it and his eyes widened.
"oh my god hyung, this is so good!"