dancing

minho wasn't able to give that many attention to jisung.
he hated it, he really did.

he promised that he will make this the best year of his life, but he didn't have enough time for him thanks to his work.

so he did the only thing that came into his mind.
connect his work with his pleasure.

"hey, jisung?" minho said

it was something after 21pm and they were happily sitting on the couch, eating their late dinner minho brought and watching some anime.

"hm?"

"wanna come to the studio with me tomorrow?" minho asked.

jisung smiled at him.
"yeah, sure, I would love that."

minho smiled back, ignoring the feeling in his stomach he had gotten from the youngers smile.

"you should probably go to sleep, it's late, I'm sure you're exhausted." jisung said.

"excuse me, mister, but you're sitting on my bed."
minho said and chuckled.

"let me sleep on the couch this night. you're a dancer, you need to rest on a good surface. I'll be okay, just go sleep in your bed."

minho refused, but jisung kept insisting.
he didn't felt like fighting with jisung, so he just let it go.

"fine, but only for today." minho said and got up.

"good night." jisung said
"sweet dreams." minho answered and closed the door.

as minho promised, he woke jisung up and made him get ready.

still half asleep jisung and fully awake minho made their way to the dancing studio.
minho opened the door and went to the changing room for the teachers, jisung following him.

minho took off his shirt, and jisung was ( respectfully ) tracing minhos body with his eyes.

"like what you see?" minho chuckled.

"to my defense, I was looking very respectfully."
han defended.

minho laughed.
"okay mister respectful, let's go."

they went inside the hall, where were like twenty kids in total, around 11 years old.

"hello mr. lee!" the kids said when they saw minho come inside the hall.

"good morning guys, I'm bringing a guest who will try and dance with us today. he's my boyfriend, han jisung." minho said like it was the most normal thing.

jisungs stomach will filled with butterflies.
he knew that Minho probably said it because they were something like a "boyfriends", but he said it so confidently and without any hesitation, which made jisungs heart flutter.

"hello mr. han!" the kids said hello to han.

"oh, hii~" jisung smiled and waved at the kids.

minho looked at his so called boyfriend and smiled.
he was truly adorable.

"okay kids, let's stretch first, okay?"

the kids nodded and started stretching with minho.

after that, they started dancing.
jisung danced with them, and he was actually enjoying it, even tho he had no idea what he was doing.

the kids sometimes chuckled when they looked at han. it weren't a mocking or bad chuckles of course, they thought that he looked adorable.

minho was mostly with han, helping him with his dancing.
minhos touch send shivers down jisungs spine, and when their faces got closer, it felt like the world has stopped.

when the training was over, the kids said their goodbyes and left.

"so, how did you enjoy your dancing lesson?"
minho chuckled.

"hyung, I think that I became better dancer then you, woah, I should totally take your place here.
have you seen my skills?"
jisung said.

"yeah, I did. that's how I know you're not going to take my place here." minho chuckled.

jisung playfully rolled his eyes.
just then, he started feeling a little pain in his stomach.
he decided to ignore it.

they started walking home, and with every step jisung took, the pain got worse.

minho noticed something wasn't right.
"jisung-ah, are you okay?"

jisung looked at him.
"oh, yeah, everything's fine, don't worry."

minho nodded, still not convinced, but he let it slide.

finally, they reached the house and minho unlocked the door. he went inside first, jisung following behind.

suddenly, the pain became worse then it was, and jisung fell to the ground with a whine.

minho immediately turned around and he saw the younger on the ground, holding his stomach, looking like he was in so much pain.

minho immediately rushed to him and placed him on his lap.
"jisung, what's wrong?!" minho asked, worried.

"i-it hurts..." jisung cried out in desperation, tears streaming down his cheeks.

minho put his hand on jisungs stomach, hoping it will ease the pain somehow.
he didn't like this situation.
someone he truly cared about was in so much pain in front of him, and he couldn't do anything but watch how the person he likes cries in agony.

minho was there with him, gently and carefully caressing his stomach, rocking him from side to side, holding him in his arms and humming, whispering comforting words to the boy.

that's all he could do, but he had no idea how much this helped jisung.