baking

after their little cooking date, minho suggested they bake too, and of course jisung accepted.

they both didn't have exactly too much experience when it comes to baking, so they decided to make something easy.

cupcakes.
how hard could that be?

"we need to whisk the eggs with the sugar."
jisung said, looking at the recipe they found.

"wanna crack the eggs?" Minho asked

"oh hell nah, you can do it, i trust you."
jisung gave him a thumbs up.

minho rolled his eyes playfully and without any problem broke the eggs. he then started whisking them with the sugar.

"you have to mix it for a while, i will prepare the dry ingredients now, you can go sit on the couch.

minho nodded and did just as he was told.
he didn't do anything, he was just happily whisking the eggs and sugar, when he heard a bang coming from the kitchen.

he immediately stood up and ran to the kitchen, noticing that the younger was covered in flour.

"sungs, what did you do~" minho whined as he was harshly but still gently caressing Hans hair, getting the flower out.

"I swear this wasn't the plan." han said and minho chuckled.

when the most of the flour was out of his hair, minho moved to his face, and started caressing his cheeks, getting the flour out of them. he then moved to his lips, and he stopped a little, before brushing his thumb over them, getting rid of the flower and placing a gentle kiss on top of them.

Hans eyes widened, and when minho pulled away from the gentle kiss, his eyes started to sparkle.

han just had his first kiss.

their eyes met, and they both got only one sentence in their head.

I need more.

they crashed their lips together again, this time in a more hungry kiss.

minho picked han up by his thighs and sat him down on the counter, his hands finding their place on his waist.
minho then moved to the neck.
he started kissing every little spot, trying to find the spot that would make han go weak.
he was kissing and kissing, until he came by a spot under his ear.

jisung let out a quiet gasp, and minho smirked, going mercilessly on the spot.
he was biting and sucking the skin, making han till his head back, enjoying every second of this moment.
he knew he was gonna cherish this moment forever.

they both completely forgot that they wanted to bake.

but, who cares about some stupid cupcakes, right?