Part 1

Im a sophmore and go to UCLA. I study ( what you prefer)
I'm 19 years old and I'm a quiet girl but very funny , my grades are pretty good but I try my hardest . My first class was physics ( hate it ). It was 9:36 . I was late for my first day of school , running to my class , this was so stressing for me , I hated it , especially when your late , everybody just stares at you .

I made it I took a deep breath and opened the door . I apologised to the teacher and she wasn't very pleased since it's my first day impression . I look around and see everyone looking at me , I try to eye where my seat is and . Oh . I was devistated. I look to see my worst enemy sitting next to an empty seat which definitely belonged to me. I sighed , he looked at me with a disgusted look as is his whole life is about to crash.
"Is there a problem miss ( your surname) ?" The teacher asked .
"Uh well" I thought I shouldn't make any problems and mess on the first day "no there isn't" I replied smiling.
Once I turned around to go sit in my seat , I immediately wiped off my smile. I sat down not even saying a word or even looking at e/n
"Out of everyone in this school , it had to be you?" He asked
I didn't answer while taking out my books. This year I'll try to ignore him and not be a pussy like last year .
"Helllo??? I'm talking to you"
"Bro just shut the fuck up" I barked back
"Why you so aggressive this year ?" He bragged.
I turned to look at him and eyed him.
"Listen e/n don't talk to me this year , or even at all, thanks" I fake smiled
"Damn okay you don't have to be such a bitch about it" .
I wanted to snap back at him but I figured it isn't really a good idea .
"Miss can I use the bathroom?" I asked
"Yes you may"
I stood up and got out of my chair , until I knock over a foot . I already knew whose it is , that bitch.
Everyone looked at me and e/n was the only one who laughed . I got up and gave a death stare at e/n . I stepped on his foot and went to the bathroom. I went in and say 2 girls I hate the most . Why was everyone i hate surrounded by me omg. They looked at eachother and laugh .
"I think you should be laughing at that big pimple you've got there on your chin" I hissed .
She wined and got out , I guess I made her sad , I wasn't mad at all.
I went back to class
*skip to lunch*
I went to the canteen. the whole school was infront of my eyes . I didn't like it at all .I took a deep breath in and went to go get my food.
"Hey girl!!!" f/n yelled . A sigh of relief came out of my mouth .
"Omg girl finally this first day is killing me already" I whined
"You'll tell me in a sec let's go sit"

We sat down , i was telling her that I had to sit next to my enemy , she was so sorry for me , I could tell through her eyes , I known her for 5 years . We've met in high school , she was always there for me .
She was talking about her summer , I wish I went with her , my parents didn't let me go to Dubai , had to spend most of the time at my grandmas , though I love my grandma , I would rather be sunbathing on the beach with piña colada and with a very hot man . My mum knew she was going to Dubai but I guess I wasn't enough for her , my dad is the same , he was aggressive so am I . I don't know but people thought I had daddy issues back in high school.

While I was eating . I heard a familiar voice . I saw when f/n looked behind me with a disgusted face , I turned around seeing e/n
"Get out of my seat you bitch" he exclaimed
"No" I laughed
"No? Yes go away bye bye"
"There's other seats e/n get a grip don't fight over a table bro"
"Damn she roast-" his friend said getting interrupted
"Shut the fuck up Layan" e/n said "your getting up or else-"
I interrupt "or else what , huh , your gonna cry to your mama telling her a girl didn't move out of my seat?" I mimicked a baby.
His friends laughed
"Listen here, you will regret it soon (your surname)"
I turned back around ignoring him and went back to eating .

*the bell rang*
i had a class together with f/n I was so happy oml finally , I was glad there wasn't a class with e/n I'm tired of him , he made my mood decrease every time , even if I tried to ignore him , it's hard to though , hes just a living nightmare which pops up in my head whenever I felt down , it's the worst.

I was walking down the hallway to go to my locker and I opened it , I saw a letter fall from it , I opened it to see a note saying meet me in the music room. I just ignored it and took my books . I walked
In class . I quickly sat down next to f/n smiling . I felt so happy with to her , she was basically the prettiest girl I've ever met . Her eyes , her hair , her lips , I was jealous of her once but now I saw only beauty , I'm not inlove with her or anything but it's just I'm lucky to have her .

I was thinking about that note that was in my locker, I really wanted know who it was from so I said YOLO and went out , as if I was going to the bathroom. I was walking down the hallway . I was analysing who it might be , e/n came into my head but nah why would he want to see me in a room , ew , I gagged even thinking about him , I wanted to turn back but I guess it was too late , before I opened the door , I prayed it wasn't e/n .
"Oh ofcourse it's you" i turned back immediately but be pulled me in the room
"Hey young girl, you don't mess with me or else I said you will regret it , the day will come I promise"
"I'll probably forget the promise"

He was pinning me to the wall with his body , I could see his face pretty close and I didn't like it at all well, his eyes were kinda pretty i cant lie , i pushed him to the other wall by my body this time , I was looking up at him whilst telling him he should ne such a bitch and leave me alone. I suddenly saw a smirk appear on his face . I was shocked
"Mister e/n ( surname) , dont do that"
" I like to see you mad y/n"
"Ew gross , get a grip" I pushed him towards the wall walking away.
He pulled me by the waist and holding me by his hands near his heated body. His eyes were telling me something , I couldn't tell what , I can't lie I missed the feeling like this but , with e/n nah man . I wanted to escape but then he suddenly crashes his lips onto mine , I don't know what is wrong with me ( and him) but I didn't stop it , we kept on kissing , his lips felt so soft and wet at the same time , ew , i felt a tighter grip on my waist as he got more intense in the kiss , I pulled away rethinking what I had done or more like what he had done .
"Listen y/n I had to , your on my mind all the time I just couldn't help myself" he said
"This is not you e/n , ur supposed to hate me and stay away from me , let that still be"

Be honest , what do you think , I know
It's not the best but I'm really trying ahhh , if you want a next part then let me know and vote on this if u want , stay tuned for a next chapter guys , love you