1.

“Hinata,are you even paying attention to me?” , Madam Rue as they call her was flaming mad. Hinata and the girls have been saying that the woman needs some action to release all of that anger she has. “Yeah madam Rue, you don't have to remind me every time. I've been here for the longest of time.” , by longest of time she means since she moved from home to  Johannesburg. “I don't want you messing this one up Sunshine, this one is one of the big boys and I'm giving you this last job because I trust you won't fuck up” Hinata just nods in  and steps out to the room she was going to work in .

“ I prefer we don't talk at all.”, Hinata says to the man sitting opposite to her on the chair while she sat on the bed. “Why? What if I want to get to know you? And what if I'm looking for companionship?” , men like this were so difficult to work with . In her line of work ,she has come to understand that you don't form any relationship with a client besides the business transaction at hand. “ I don't do onionships or whatever you call it.”, She says with a straight face and the man can't help but chuckled at her mispronounciation. “Understood then, but I'd like to know your name , I know  Sunshine is not the real deal.”, “  You do know that your time is running out,right?”, her left eyebrow now raised , she's trying so hard not to show that she's annoyed, Madam Rue did say this was a huge client.  “Okay fine.”, Hinata puts her left leg across the right one. The man gulps his dry throat looking at her long slim legs,his eyes shimmering in the semi-dark room with lust. “The real deal is Hinata.”, she knows very well that she shouldn't be disclosing such information to clients but hey, this is a once off right? hopefully. “Hinata...”, her name rolls out of his mouth so flawlessly as if it was made to be called by him , “ nice name, what does it mean?”
“sir- ”
He cuts her , “ Mabutho, my name is Mabutho”
“Mabu..., okay, Mabutho why are you here?”, clearly this man is not here for sex , I mean who in their right mind would want to talk to a sex worker while dressed instead of whispering sweet nothings to her under the covers?

“ I'm here because it's my birthday today and my brother thought it would be a great idea if I came here since I'm lonely and haven't had ass in a while, his words not mine.”, he smirks at Hinata thinking of the whole alteration with his brother.
“Must be nice. Now that you know my name what now?”
“We talk, I am a lonely man after all.”, Earth swallow me whole! Hinata thought to herself.
“I don't do small talks Mr Mabutho, now let's get these off”, She gets up from the bed and walks towards Mabuto.

Her heels making a clicking sound on the floor. Mabutho's other member can't help but get up at the sight of her. The little red number she's wearing doesn't make it any easier for him, the room just went hot and quiet in a split second . She grabs him by his black tie and directs him to sit on the edge of the bed. She effortlessly takes it off and wears it around her neck. Now she smells of him.
She helps him take off his blazer,shirt and then his vest. He's only left in his trousers now. Hinata takes a step back to look at the man's physique. The sight of his chocolate brown skin and broad shoulders makes her bean down there throb with anticipation. She trails her fingers cross his tattooed arms and then to his torso and unbuckles his belt. Mabuto just stands there watching her, feeling her fingers send waves of lust to his brain and body parts. 
“Take them off.”, Hinata demands and he obliges.He likes this. Being told what to do for a change , he finds it so sexy. He takes his trousers off and throws them across the other side of the room, his eyes never leaving Hinata's. 
After taking off his briefs he swiftly lifts her up and gently puts her on the bed.
His right index finger finds one of the strings of her red lacy lingerie. He snaps it. Hinata's orbes widen and he can't help but smirk. “ I'll buy you thousands of these , baby.”, his rich voice makes her stomach flutter with butterflies. He inserts his finger in her and she released a low moan . He stops. Hinata's eyes flutter open and gasps when she's met by a smirk and his finger disappearing inside his mouth as he tastes her.

The remaining pieces of the lingerie are removed at one gentle swift and the sweet beads on her breasts are hardened when his mouth covers it with warmth, sucking and making love to them as she massages the back of his head. He trails wet kisses to the bridge of her breasts to her belly button and then to both inner thighs. His big strong hand engulfs both her thighs and his tongue is met by her wet folds. Hinata's back arches , feeling something alienated spread from her sacral chakra. Her hand pushes his head to go deeper
“Butho...”, she lets out a  soft and soulful moan. She leans her head back, allowing her  body to drink in every pleasure this comes with and his soothing strokes made by his tongue. She arch her hips slightly as if to meet him when he tightens his hold on her meaty thighs.  A moan  escapes her mouth and that all it takes for her  body to start trembling, thigh shaking and waterfalls exploding from her .

he gazes up at her  with her  juices  at the corners of his mouth, she switch positions and his eyes are written with wonder when she also  goes down on  him as his eyes laced with lust watch her every move .

She wraps her  warmth around him to hear a groan escaping his mouth and the heat of his phallic making her tongue tingle. She flickers all around the head then linger on the sensitive underside, moving her tongue back and forth and driving him straight to insanity. “Sunshine!” He winces underneath his breath. he grabs her hair and runs his hand through it, being in total control and see him wanting to grab the mattress out of the roof entices her even more.

She has her head moving up and down, holding him in her hand and massaging the bag that has all his children whom would end up inside her mouth. She massages the back of his knee as she slurps and deep throats. the sounds that she hears him making are the reason she cannot stop now . He  moves at each stroke that she makes until eventually his million children  are inside her mouth and she swallows the avocado tasting liquid inside her mouth and looks at him while at it. Mabutho's eyes sparkle at the angelic looking woman that has just swallowed ooZungu abancane without taking her eyes off him.

.
.
.

Hinata looks at the man on the bed besides her and shakes her head smiling. What a way to end her sex work career -
Is that even a thing?
Well, nevermind,it was great nonetheless.
Sometimes her clients would be rough on her ,others would not want to use a condom but Madam Rue was strict on the condom policy,in their line of work , the customer wasn't always right and she was glad .
She slowly gets up carefully not trying to wake him up. He stirs and she looks at him with her heart in her throat. Her eyes bulged out.
Mabutho turns to his side and softly snores. She lets out a breathe of relief.

After covering her body with a gown ,Hinata takes a pen and paper and writes a note . She leaves it on the bed side and goes to open the door. She looks back .“To new beginnings.”, she huffs and exits the room.