Epilogue

unholy
/ʌnˈhəʊli/
•having committed unrighteous 

Hinata was always her father's positive ray of sunshine,just like her name. A Japanese name that means sunny place. Despite being raised by a single parent that had no love life, or maybe had a good way of hiding it from her until his last breath, Hinata was a hopeless romantic. She was all that until she wasn't. 

She had lost all hope in love when she lost her boyfriend and childhood best friend. And no, there was no car accident or whatever. They were very much alive and in love, which drove Hinata to the edge , her breaking point. 

“ Hina... Please , I can explain. It's not what you think baby , I ...we...” , that lying son of a gun. Did he not know that Hinata had heard that line on TV before? Thank  god for gog' Dintle's  soapie sessions.
He tries reached for Hinata's hand but she pulls back. The best friend still covering her naked body with the baby blue sheets on the bed. “Hinata.”, Romeo says once more. His big glowing eyes trying to reach her soul. Hinata shuts her eyes close because those eyes! Those gorgeous eyes were always her weakness. Her voice might just crack if she's dares utter a word. She flutters her eyes open and looks at the shameful Cindy on the bed before turning her heels and walking away.

Right there and then . She stopped believing in happy endings.