ATHEISTIC VALUE

Atheists are capable of completely avoiding and ignoring themselves and their experience just to maintain that there is no evidence for the existence of God.

Your life experience is a collection of all your facts that you have acquired through direct experience.

What you experienced is your reality. Ignoring one's own life experiences is a big problem. This problem manifests itself so that a person does not value and respect himself. It means that he/she does not value his/her thoughts and feelings, his/hers experiences, his/her life and his/her personality. He/she ignores all that and puts it at the service of denying God.

The lesson is:

I have always wanted to emphasize the importance of self–esteem and self–worth. Those qualities are acquired by the presence of God. God's closeness heals loneliness, lack of self–esteem and self–worth.

Also, I wanted to emphasize that no matter what bad qualities you have, you must also recognize your good qualities and acknowledge them. People will tell you it's arrogant and narcissistic, but your self–satisfaction is more valuable than their judgments. After all, dignity is God's, pride is the Devil's. Pride is the worst human trait. Cheering yourself up for being positive doesn't mean you're proud.

The question is:

If someone were to perform miracles for you, the mind would still doubt. A physical miracle cannot be proof that God exists. Subjective experience is the best proof.

What does it mean when subjective evidence, which is the only valid one, is compromised?