2 Breakfast

A man in a casual attire is cooking a healthy meal for himself and for another boy who lives with him.
According to his rules the younger must be here in just some moments.

He was also done with making breakfast.
Which contains a glass of warm milk for younger and a cup of tea for himself.
Some vegetables and simple sandwiches.
This is what they are goona have .
A pure healthy breakfast.
The he heard the footsteps behind him.
The younger one was all ready for his college.

The one and only jeon jungkook .
He come towards dining table and said
Jungkook:Good morning hyung.
Tae:morning.

The tone that tae use for kook is neither cold nor soft.
It.seems like emotion less.
And kook is already used to it after living with elder for four years.He sit on his chair that is opposite to that of tae.
Kook look at the breakfast and then towards tae who is having a sip of his tea.
Kook look towards the glass of milk that is placed on table . He sighed and after thinking for a while he thinks about taking the risk.
He look towards tae and said
Kook:hyung.

Tae:hm.
(he said a nd divert his whole attention to kook)

Kook:I don't want to have this in breakfast.
(he said in. a low voice)

Tae:why.(he said while raising his one eyebrow at younger)

Kook instantaneously look at the breakfast that is in front of him.he know if he look towards tae then all his guts will get away eventually.

Kook:Hyung I am not going to drink milk and moreover we can also have some tasty things in breakfast like pancake or ramen maybe cream sandwich.

Wait give me a minute I will make cream sandwiches for real quick.
(he said and almost get up from his chair and mentally praised himself for giving quick answer to tae)

Tae:stop right there.
(in a cold voice)

Kook just froze for a while and sit on chair again while keeping his gaze low.

Tae:so you want to waste the food .??
Hm.
Kook: no hyung.
Tae:Then??
(he said in a voice filled with little rage)

Kook:I mean...um. maybe pls we can have something tasty in breakfast.
(his gaze is still fixed on his plate)

Tae:look up.(while ordering the younger who instantaneously react to his command and look towards Tae)

Tae:I appreciate your all efforts to skip a healthy breakfast but to for furtone that is not going to happen.

So complete your breakfast with out arguments.We don't want to take it somewhere. Do we??

Kook:No hyung.
He said while shaking his head as no

Tae:good.Finish your food silently

Kook:yeah hyung.
(he said while mentally thanking to all the gods for saving him from Taehyung in morning that too when he was about to argue with elder)

After that the breakfast was silent.Kook with the help of Tae keep all the dishes in kitchen and kook wash them as per his duty.

While living in same appartment they have divided the work between them. So as he have some time in his college. He can do the dishes in morning while Tae can make the breakfast.

Kook was done with his work and after changing his slippers to shoes he grab his bag and said.

Kook:hyung. I am going.
(he said while looking towards tae who come toward him and follow him till the door of appartment)

Tae:focus on study..Be polite to teachers and don't get into fights ok
(he said while setting kook's hair with his slender fingers a little)

Kook:If some one try to bully me??

Tae:then don't dare to step in home before making him regret for bullying you.
He said in a stern voice that can make anyone obey him within seconds

Kook:hm.
Tae:now go or you will miss the bus.

Hr said while retreat his hand from kook's hair after being satisfied with his work.

Kook:ok hyung.

He said and give a quick hug to Tae and run from there while Tae was still standing in door .

He closed the door when kook was not being able to see by him.
Well that quick hug was not new for him. Younger do that every day for years but still his heart beat becomes high every freaking time.

He shake his head a little to get that thoughts away from him and start working again with his laptop which was placed on a table in front of couch.

Well with minutes He was once again immersed in working.

With kook.
Kook was walking toward bus stop the bus was waiting there for passengers as the bus was not full he easily got seat.
While sitting there he was thinking about his life.
How his life changed after Tae come in his life.

Every time Tae said him to come home early he feels a sweet feeling in his heart.
A different kind of peace felt by his heart every time after listening that.

Before that he used live a mansion. Almost alone.

His parents were busy in their works,parties or business trips and his elder brother is living in other country for study and work.

But now according to him he has someone who is waiting for him at home.

Who scold him when he is wrong and support him when he is right.

Like today he said indirectly to stand for himself.

Well that his hyung.

His only family.
He know the day Tae leave him he will be dead from inside maybe from out too.

He will make sure that this will not happen.

Never

In

This

Life.

That is it guys .
Vote and comment if you like it.