29. Days Getting Normal

Next chapter after 6K reads and 810 upvotes on the book. So share as much you can.

Happy Reading!

Ahaan asked," Lekin uncle Achintya kya maanega?"

Pratap informed,"Vo khud tumhare under rehkar kaam karna chahta hai. Aage chalkar vo meri company ka CEO banega lekin usse pehle use khud ko sudharna hoga,kya tum use job doge?"

Ahaan thought for a while, he didn't trust Achintya at all but on the other side Pratap came with a hope for his son. As for now, Ahaan agreed for his request.

"Thik hai uncle, he can join."

"Thank you beta."

And they talked for a while and Pratap left.

Ahaan came home and he told everything to Ishqi.

She advised, "Ahaan, everyone deserves a second chance aur shayad Achintya sachme badalna chahta ho, but aap itna tension mat lijiye, vaise bhi aap office mein honge toh aapki nazar uspar hogi hi. "

He just nodded.

On the other hand, Achintya was excited for the opportunity to work under Ahaan. He wished to be a better version of himself under his guidance. He was determined to leave behind his mistakes and wanted to prove himself. He joined Ahaan 's company as a mere employee and along with it he started living in his flat. He wanted to repent for his mistake and start his new life as a changed person.

Ahaan always keeps his eyes on Achintya. Days passed by and now Ahaan 's bandage was also removed. Ahaan resumed his full responsibilities , elevating his company  in a better position again. Through this problem, he understood that he has to prepare his company for unforeseen circumstances. He started working for many big projects and distributed works to his employees.

One day, Ahaan was sitting in his cabin and working on his laptop when Payal came.

"Arey Payal aao baitho.", Ahaan welcomed her.

She sat in a chair.

"Kaise hai jiju aap?", Payal enquired with a concern for his health.

"I' m good, apna batao, how are you and is everything okay?" , he responded.

"Haa sab kuch thik hai, I was having doubt related to one project . After going through the details, I felt that I should refuse to sign it. But..."

"Accha , show me the details."

She did what he said and then they were discussing it.

"I think you are right. Tumhe deal final nahi karni chahiye.Good progress Payal.", he appreciated.

"All thanks to my mentor."

He smiled.

"Ek baat yaad rakhna Payal, business mein deals soch samajkar hi karna chahiye but sometimes you have to follow your instincts too.", Ahaan exclaimed.

She nods.

They heard a knock on the door.

"Come in.", he permitted.

Achintya came with a file and his laptop and kept it in front of Ahaan, he didn't see Payal.Payal was shocked to see him there.

Achintya informed,"Sir ye presentation maine segregate kar diya hai aur final analysis ke baad ye report prepare ki hai, you can check it."

Ahaan checked it, Achintya 's full focus was on explaining the report while Payal looked at him.

"Reports are all good. Good work.", Ahaan appreciated.