𝐸𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡𝑦-𝑠𝑖𝑥

Start from the beginning

He started crawling on the ground and toward the exit as no one gave it further attention.

_Don't worry i'll let you clean my shoes when i become BEST STRIKER Raichi told him as Igaguri managed to run out followed by him.

'Should i go too.'  You fought the urge to stand and go train with them but after a short moment stood up while letting out a defeated sigh.

You were already in your uniform and simply proceeded to leave the room with forced steps.

While walking to the training arena you decided to take out your phone and continue going through the actualities where your name was mentioned.

As you were looking for anything interesting you received a message. 

'Maybe i shouldn't have sent anything to THE Sae.' You thought as you got ready to click on the notification with a sweatdrop.

- Shidou Ryusei -

Cobra

You almost shivered when remembering him and could only picture the slutty tone he would've probably used to call you that.

(Name)

Zesty ass

I've missed you ya know

Can't wait to destroy you and the German prodigy

You felt suspicious the more messages he sent and you couldn't figure it out if it was because of how calm he seemed through text or not.

'Never mind.' You thought when receiving another one. 

it's making me feel all worked up ♡

Work it down then ♡

Keep talking dirty to me it will make it even more exciting next week

I want to see you cry

You'd be the one crying once im done with you♡

We're still talking about football right.

Imagine yourself crying because of me

going to fuckin break your ankles♡