Chapter-2: Battling a robot for admission

Alex and I met every day secretly and it's been like 3 months now and I can tell you my reflexes have improved drastically maybe not drastically but somewhere close now, I'm sitting here staring at my dad's laptop trying to finish a stupid assignment

But honestly who the hell likes doing assignments I'm just staring at the screen zoning out when a peculiar ad caught my attention 'Assassin academy' *scoff* "wonder who came up with that" but as always my curiosity got the best of me so I clicked on it...

Wait...IT'S AN ACTUAL SCHOOL...wow...it's on a hidden island called 'Mafia Island' ok I'm convinced these people are terrible at naming things but mafia, like those people who are like criminals who like kill people wow...now it makes sense Mafia Island and assassin academy, it has dorms, they will also train you and you get money after missions but once you get inside you will...NEVER BE ABLE TO LEAVE...gosh so you have to settle down there, but you have to be 13 to get admission and you have to defeat a robot?...this is the biggest info dump I have seen in my life but...I mean like I wanted to go to a high school with dorms to get away from my parents so...maybe? I mean how bad can it be? I will tell them I got admission to a prestigious high school and send them money from my missions I'm pretty sure they will be happy that I will be gone and they will brag to their friends about my admission and I'm turning 13 next Saturday soo...

^Saturday^
Yay...Happy birthday to me I think to myself in the most non-cheerful way possible, today is a holiday for me but not for my parents they left without even wishing me, well they never wished nor have I ever had a cake or a gift I only knew people celebrated birthdays when everyone in school celebrated it...well the highlight of the day isn't them not wishing me it's drumroll please applying for the Assassin Academy, I filled out the form they had given me surprisingly they didn't ask for parent information other than just their names that's sketchy but who cares...after completing everything, I just waited for the robot to arrive, and surprisingly it arrived just 5 hours later ok now it's getting creepy because Mafia Island is across the globe from me...

"So...all I have to do is knock out the robot," I say flipping the manual like it's supposed to make me comprehend it better "Well those fighting lessons with Alex are gonna pay off I guess," I say as I back away from the robot after setting it up. Its eyes suddenly popped off a red colour as it lunged at me I was taken aback by its Swift movement I took a deep breath and placed myself firmly on the ground as it began charging towards me my body froze in fear but I ducked just in time well not actually it did leave a scratch on my face but, I was now having an adrenalin boost, my body finally remembered everything I've been taught I lunge at the robot...well it kinda moved away...and I ended up flat on my face.

but I wasn't ready to give up just yet I picked myself up wiped the blood on my face if you told me I would be battling a robot for admission for a high school I would have never believed that but here we are...

Authors note
Our girl is embarrassing herself tbh, I'm pretty sure Alex will weep seeing this but I hope you enjoyed reading. Love you snowflakes byeeeeee