Chapter 7

Present Mic: "So are we back at UA?"

Doctor: "Yep."

They exit the Tardis and see that it's night, 12 hours from when they left off.

Aizawa: "I thought you said we'd go back to the time we left."

Doctor: "Mistakes happen, ok? Everyone, back in."

The Tardis this time fails to materialise.

Doctor: "What's wrong? Come on." The Doctor pulls the dematerialization lever forward and back again and again but the Tardis fails to take off. "Ok, you won't believe me but I can't go back."

Aizawa: "This thing can go back 100 years but now you're telling me it can barely travel back a few hours."

Doctor: "12th rule of travelling with the doctor, travelling with the Doctor is as fluent as driving a car, you don't know when there's traffic or a storm and you don't know just when you might break down but don't worry we're only a few hours ahead so you're just gonna have to make up an excuse on why all of you weren't in work. "

Aizawa: "So you're telling me we could've been stuck 100 years in the past?"

Doctor: "Stop crying about it, she would just need some time to cool off then we would be right back."

They all exit the Tardis.

Doctor: "Now, tell me more about these Villains."

Aizawa: "Not until you tell us who you are?"

Doctor: "I'm not from here, not from this planet, not from this universe. You see, the Tardis isn't normally able to cross Universes, it's almost impossible, but my regeneration process must've acted as a power source, giving the Tardis the power to cross into this Universe or it's another Dalek vs Cybermen situation but I doubt that, and now I just have to figure out a way to get home and in the meantime, I can help you deal with this problem of yours."

Midnight: "Another Universe? So there's multiple Universes?"

Present Mic: "Dalek vs Cybermen?" Present Mic whispers to himself.

Doctor: "Yep, and the one I'm from, there aren't any people with powers or with wacky hair."

Aizawa: "That's hard to believe."

Doctor: "The universes or the wacky hair? Anyways, you've seen the Tardis, it's bigger on the inside, that's advanced technology that you can't even begin to comprehend so you're gonna have to start believing because there isn't really a way I can rationalise it."

Aizawa: "Ok, say you did come from another Universe, Why do you want to help us so badly? You could get yourself killed for people you don't even know."

Doctor: "I'm just a wanderer, helping anyone I can."

Aizawa stares at the Doctor with his usual bored expression before exhaling through his nose.

Aizawa: "Alright, that's enough for today, you two go home, and you, you're with me. Sorry, but I can't trust you with that ship of yours."

Doctor: "Blimey, I must've hit the lottery with my regeneration. You're obsessed with me."

Aizawa: "Don't flatter yourself, it's that blue box that I'm interested in but you seem to be the only one who can pilot it."

Midnight: "Man, this is so much fun! Hey Aizawa, I could keep an eye on him. You can go home."

Aizawa: "I don't like the guy but I don't want to put him through hell."

Midnight: "Come on, I'm not that bad and besides, you need your beauty sleep but I'm still filled to the brim with energy, I'll watch him all night."