Chapter 2

Tsukauchi: "Hey, Toshinori"

All Might: "Hey. So what is it you wanted to talk about?"

Tsukauchi: "Remember the blue box from the USJ attack?"

All Might: "Yeah, what about it?"

Tsukauchi: "You reckon you could help us open it?"

All Might: "Why? You can't open it yourself?"

Tsukauchi: "You'd be surprised, that thing is tough."

All Might: "So you needed the number 1 hero to open a wooden box?"

Tsukauchi: "Just come and see."

They reach the Tardis but some things are off about it.

All Might: "Huh? That's odd. There's still smoke. I thought it would've burnt out by now."

Tsukauchi: "That's what I'm thinking. It should've been destroyed numerous times over but it's still here. I'm honestly surprised it's still standing."

All Might then notices something else.

All Might: "That's weird."

All Might walks to the Tardis' main door and touches an unfamiliar detail that he can't recall from the USJ. It was a sign that read St.John Ambulance and it looked less damaged than the rest of the Tardis.

All Might: "I don't remember this sign."

Tsukauchi: "Now that you mention it, that wasn't there this morning."

All Might: "All right, it's time to find out what this really is. Make sure there's no one around."

Tsukauchi looks around and notices no one.

Tsukauchi: "You're good to go."

All Might then transforms and grips the door trying to pry them open but he just ends up moving the blue box a few feet, not really causing it any damage.

All Might: "What is this thing? I can't even scratch it."

All Might continues to struggle until he's interrupted by Tsukauchi.

Tsukauchi: "It's fine, the interrogation is in a bit so I'll try to see if I can find out through him. You can go home."

All Might: "No, I want to talk to him."

Tsukauchi: "Alright then. I guess it could be allowed since it's well... you."

Later in the interrogation room

The doctor is relaxing in his chair with his feet kicked up on the desk when All Might and Tsukauchi walk in.

Tsukauchi: "Put your legs down, this isn't a playground."

The Doctor: "Why?" The Doctor spouts in a confused tone. Not understanding the severity of the situation, likely due to his regeneration being so recent.

Tsukauchi: "Just do as you're told."

The Doctor grunts and lowers his legs.

Tsukauchi: "Alright, who are you?"

Doctor: "Ahhh....pffff....Uhhh... Now that is a tricky one, that's actually a really good question and I genuinely can't remember. I'm sure I'll remember it later though."

All Might: "Quit playing around."

Tsukauchi exhales. He knows this is gonna be a long day.

Tsukauchi: "Where do you live? Your address?"