Chapter 1

Doctor Who x My Hero Academia

In the 10th Doctor's Tardis

10th Doctor: "I don't want to go."

11th Doctor: "AHHHHHHhhhhh!!!!

Tardis explosions start to reverberate around the console room

11th Doctor: "I've still got legs, good! Arms?, yes! Nose? Hair? I'M A GIRL! No, i'm not a girl, and still not ginger but there's another thing, something important, im, im..im. The Doctor is momentarily stunnded as the Tardis reverberates. "Crashing. HAHAHA Woooo, GERONIMO!!!!"

Many bits of the Tardis start exploding and fire starts to spread. But then the time rotor starts pulsating.

Doctor: "Where do you think you're going?"

Location Change to the USJ

Shigaraki: "Well, it looks like he's not turning up, so much for the symbol of peace and Justice, well then, let's just kill these kids and go home."

Shigiraki exhales: "Nomu kill them."

Tsuyu and Midoriya brace while Mineta hides behind them. They were horrified but but all of a sudden, an unfamiliar sound could be heard Vworp!!Vworp!!VWORP!!VWORP!!

All of a sudden, A Blue Box crashes through the roof of the USJ, knocking out some support beams in the process. As the dust cleared, Nomu seemed to have disappeared but Midoriya and the others came to a relieving realisation. It had landed on Nomu, causing more damage than a fall from the Tardis normally would due to its weight regulators malfunctioning.

Shigaraki: "What the?"

Shigaraki sees Nomu lifeless under the Tardis

Shigaraki: "Oh come ON!! What are you doing? You're meant to be the strongest being on this planet. GET UP!!!"

Shigaraki: "What a waste. Fine then. I'll just do it MYSELF!!!"

Shigaraki charges Midoriya and the others, he manages to evade Midoriya's powerful but counterable attack and starts to move his hands towards Midoriya's face but Tsuyu manages to just about grab Deku with her tongue and make some distance between them.

Then when he tries for another attack, a familiar sound is heard this time. A comforting one.

All Might: "FEAR NOT STUDENTS BECAUSE IM AM HERE"

Shigaraki: "NO, GET UP NOMU, THIS IS IT, COME ON GOD DAMN IT."

All Might: "I'll give you a chance to surrender Villains. Your choice."

Shigaraki: "Sure. I'm sorry for the trouble I caused All Might, let me make it up to you."

All of a sudden, Nomu started to lift the blue box off of him. He wasn't dead but only temporarily stunned.

Shigiraki starts to laugh like a maniac.

Shigaraki: "Never mind. Looks like everythings back on track."

Shigaraki: "Nomu, Kurogiri, Kill him. I'll deal with children."

All Might grunts: "I'm afraid I only have a minute left in this form"

Fight between All Might and Nomu is the same as in the anime.

All Might is shielded by Cementoss as his strength begins to fade.

All Might: "Are you all right?"

Midoriya: "I'm fine."

Suddenly, The Tardis' doors swing open and a man with brown hair in a shredded suit exits the blue box with a cloth in his mouth whilst hysterically coughing.

Doctor then sees the damage around the Tardis

Doctor: "Oh sorry about that."

Cementoss and All Might are shocked but compose themselves after remembering how important the situation is.

All might: "You!! Stop right there and get down on your stomach, if you don't comply then I'll just have to stop you." All Might yells despite his weakened state.

The Doctor whips what seems to be a wallet with a piece of paper tucked into it.

Doctor: "John Smith, you can see the rest, important business that I'm here to do and sorry about the ground."

The Doctor proceeds to close the Tardis Door.

When the doctor turns his back to All Might, All might takes his chance and tackles the Doctor to the ground

Doctor: "AHHHHhhhh!!! didn't you see my qualifications."

All Might: "Even if you are who you say you are. We can't take any risks."

Police shortly arrive and the Doctor is escorted out by the police.

All might shrugs off the weird encounter and heads back to Midoriya.

All Might: "I'm sorry I wasn't here sooner, that could've ended badly but you did well. I'm proud of you."

Midoriya is distracted by his thoughts but snaps out of it by All Might.

All Might: "Are you all right?"

Midoriya: "That man. He saved us. That box fell from the sky and knocked the villain out for long enough for you to arrive."

All Might: "Right...I see. Well, I guess he isn't so bad, but I'm just glad you're ok."

Other heroes and paramedics started to arrive at USJ and a recovery team for the mysterious blue box.

Location change to outside the USJ where the students were sitting in Ambulances and were being questioned by the police.

Police officer: "And the final question. Did you see anything about the blue box that might help us or about the man that was inside it?"

Momo and Jirou shared shocked impressions

Jirou: "Wait, someone was in there?"

Police officer: "Yeah, sounds nuts right?

Momo: "The only thing I saw was that it crashed through the ceiling creating a pretty big shockwave, but I'm not sure if it was related to the blue box or a villain, and I don't know anything about the man."

Another Police officer talking to Midoriya

2nd Police officer: "So you're telling me that the blue box crushed a Villian."

Midoriya: "Not only that but it created a huge shockwave too."

2nd Police officer: "Are you sure it wasn't the villain, I doubt a wooden box weighing about half a ton could cause a shockwave that big,"

Midoriya: "IT ONLY WEIGHED HALF A TON??"

2nd Police officer: "Yeah, we figured that out when we were extracting it from the USJ. Hella smoky though."

Midoriya: "Yeah, but it destroyed the ground without taking a scratch."

2nd Police officer: "I'll give you that, that we can't explain. How on earth did it withstand a crash like that? Well we're gonna find out when we get it to the station."

2nd Police officer: "Thanks for your time, an officer will escort you home in a bit. Okay?"

Midoriya: "Yes. Thank you."

Time skip to tomorrow and location changes to the police station.

All might receive a call from Tsukauchi at the police station.

Tsukauchi "Uh, Hey All Might, you reckon you could come by the police station?"

All Might: "Sure, why?"

Cuts to multiple people trying to pry open the doors of the Tardis but failing

Tsukauchi: "You'll see when you get here."