Chapter 3

It’s been 3 days since the Doctor was arrested. The Doctor is walking around his cell in circles. “I need to be busy, I need to busy.” All of a sudden, the door unlocks and there stood Tsukauchi. “Alright, you’re free to go. The Doctor analysed your blood sample and found no quirk. So you lied about that too?"

The Doctor ignores Tsukauchi's remark and hugs him, smiling. “Finally”. He let’s go of Tsukauchi. “Can I have my stuff?”

“This way.” Tsukauchi huffs.

Tsukauchi and The Doctor walk to a room on an upper level, it seemed to be where they kept confiscated items. Tsukauchi walked to a certain cabinet, unlocked and then opened it, revealing the Doctor prized possessions.”

Tsukauchi: “You can choose to take the key if you want or you can give it to us and we’ll throw it away.”

Doctor: “I’ll keep it. You can never know when it could come in handy.”

Tsukauchi raises his eyebrow.

Tsukauchi: “Alright”.

Tsukauchi hands the Doctor all his stuff.

Doctor: “And what about the Tardi…Blue Box? Do I go around back or do you do delivery?”

Tsukauchi: “No, that things are staying with us.”

Doctor: “What!! You can’t do that, I live in that thing.”

Tsukauchi: “Well if that is true, there’s nothing we can do. Sorry.”

Doctor: “But uh, gu *Grunts* Fine”

Tsukauchi: "

The Doctor leaves defeated, he would have to leave the Tardis behind for now.

The Doctor leaves the police station, still in his shredded suit.  With only his Sonic, and his Psychic paper and pulsating key. He walks through the streets, seeing all kinds of people, half animal-like, varying hair colours, the lot. The Doctor then saw a woman with red hair, seeing if he could get any info about this world from her.

Doctor: “Why hello there.”

The woman gets startled a bit. Confused on why a random man in a shredded  and burnt up suit was approaching her.

Random woman: “Can I help you?”

Doctor: “Yes, at least I think you can. Where am I?”

Woman: “You’re on Fai road Sir.”

Doctor: “No, I mean what country.”

The woman raises her eyebrow and half seriously utters “Uhhh Japan”.

Doctor: “Oh ok, I always wanted to go to Japan and one more question. What year is it?”

Woman: “20….20..3? The woman was confused.”

Doctor: “Ahh, thank you and one more thing.”

Doctor sonics the lady going up and down with the sonic and raises it to his face reading the markings on the Sonic.

Doctor: “Normal, Normal, dyslectic, below average IQ and oh wow. Your body can affect temperatures of non-living objects, that’s amazing.” The Doctor says all giddy like. “How do you do th…”

Doctor gets slapped.

Woman: “Who are you? You creep!!! Stay away from me!!!”

The Woman walks past him, clearly agitated by the Doctor because he was completely right.