Chapter 2

I looked around, but I couldn't see him. Then, all of a sudden, I was knocked off my feet. The ground attacked me? Then I realized that it was my rival that erupted from the ground. I got back up to my feet and stared him straight into the eyes.

     "You're getting weaker my old friend" I said in a loud, clear voice. "What do you mean by that?" He said, seeming confused. "I mean that you will not win. Come on, we both know that I was always the stronger one." I said still staring him in the eyes. "That's not true!" He yelled. Then he charged at me.
     "Perfect" I muttered under my breath. I dodged his attack and I used a thunder bolt at him. I hit my target, he fell to the ground with a thud. "Grrrrrrrrrrr, I'll get you for this" He said. "Maybe some other time." I said walking away. I went on with the rest of my day without a problem. I went to bed when my day was over.

     The bell sounded and everyone went to the commons to get some breakfast. I didn't eat much today, or on any other Wednesday. Oh wait, I forgot today was Wednesday. I have to get my EIM's today. But that's for later, right now I had to go to the training courses. I decided to do the same course as I did yesterday. You know what they say, practice makes perfect.
     So, after my training I went to lunch and got some chow. I saw my best pal sitting at an empty table. I sat next to him. "Hey Jeremy, what's up" I said looking at him. Jeremy is also a pikachu just like me. "Not much, I saw you in that tournament yesterday. You pretty awesome in that ring." "Yeah, but it was just too easy." I said gobbling some of my food.
     "Yeah, I know. Oh, hey, ummm, can you do something for me?" Jeremy said. "Sure anything for you." "Jarred has been bullying me lately and I was wondering if you could talk to him about it." Jeremy said in a kind of scared tone. "I'll talk to him about it tomorrow, I have EIM's today." "Oh" He said looking down at his tray. "Well, I'll see you later." "Ok"

     So, I left the commons and headed to lab 2-D. When I got there, I sat in the waiting room until it was time for me to go in. "Blitz, it's time for your appointment." said the clerk at the desk. I got up and walked to the door in the back. I opened it and went in. I hopped up onto the white table in the middle of the room. "Ok Blitz, it's time for your medicine. Now, give my your left arm." the man in the lab coat said while he prepared a syringe.

     I extended my arm and he stuck the needle right into my forearm. But, this time it felt different. Normally I would feel a pain in my arms and legs, but this time I felt a different type of pain. I felt this very menacing and excruciating pain in my head."AAAAAAAGH!!!" I yelled at the top of my lungs. I grabbed my head in an attempt to stop it but it was no use. I just screamed and screamed, the pain was too much. I couldn't bear another second of it. Then it just stopped.