Chapter 15

Lila shoots bullets at Jill, trying to corner him. James realises what she's doing he continues clashing with Jill, pushing him backwards.

"Good plan, pushing me off the cliff you guys finally using the environment as a weapon but, you need  force to push me back."Jill said.

Jill's hand transformed into a trigger's claw. He swipes down, and a gust of wind pushes Lila and James back. Lila plants her feet on the floor, leaving marks in the sand. She puts her hands in front of her face to protect from the sand.

"Pro tip never closes your eyes in a battle," Jill said.

Lila turns around to the source of the voice. Jill spins around, transforms his leg into a crocodile tail and smacks her back. She plants her feet on the floor, leaving a mark about 3 meters long in the sand she hits a tree, collapses then  spits out blood.

"Ahh", James! Screamed 

He jumps from a tree and points his sword towards Jill hes feet are up and both his arms are holding the sword as he projects it forward.He swings his sword three times in midair, creating a sharp gust of wind. Jill turns his head to James and smiles, he turns his arm into some kind of creature with thicker skin than an elephant.

"You guys know you can mix special attacks with regular, right?" Jill said.

He deflects James attack causing him to land on his back, he rolls over and jumps backwards.

"I'll give you a tip, Lila shoot your bullet first, then those magical beam ones mkay? And James, you should be constantly using your special wind attacks. Remember preserving stamina is good, but if you finfish them off in a move... Theirs no need for the stamina" Jill said.

Jill walks over to Lila, he smirks.

"I think you need a little motivation." He said.

 Huh...Wait its happening again?

Just like before, when Lila and Jill first met, her body shrunk Jill became a wolf. He looked like an uncontrollable beast. His jaws were open as he drooled, his eyes were a bright red, and he claws were over grown. Lila started to lose sense of the world, it felt like everything was disappearing around her.

Lila,Lila breathe.

Not again,  No, I won't let this happen.

Lila changes position from sitting down to crouching. She stands up in one swoop and fires a bullet. As soon as the bullet came out, she fired the beam, the speed of the beam  pushed the bullet farther and faster. Jill made no effort to doge.

"Let's see how strong this is" he said.

He transformed his arm into a dragons arm the ground shook when his arm touched the ground, the bullets hit him and made a white mark that you get when you scratch yourself, but not enough to bleed. The bullet bounced off him. Lila ducked, just missing it. her bullet made a small whole in 1 Mexican cypress tree's.

Amazing, their so many techniques you can up with.

Jill started clapping, Lila went back into her stance and circled him. Meanwhile, James was spinning in a small circle for 5 seconds he stopped, opened his eyes and pointed his sword in  Jill's direction. A small tornado came from his sword and headed for Jill, it destroyed at least 5 meters deep of dirt.

Jill continued clapping and his back grew spikes. His back grew over 50 feet into a dinosaurs back the tornado hit him. There was a tiny bit of blood on his back.

"Wow, you guys I'm impressed training over" Jill said.

Just as he said that, Lila fired a sequence of normal bullets and beams, changing how much wide the width of the beam bullets are she made them a meter wide. The normal bullet in front of it got sucked up in its power, Jill fully transformed into a dinosaur the bullet left Jill's skin's red and slightly bruised.

 Jill transformed back into his human body he motioned for them to come close then gave them a high five.

"You're ready", Jill said

"For what" ? James asked.

His face was pale and he looked dizzy.

"For your second mission"

James threw up on Jill and he looked horrified.

You're scared of vomit?

Jill carried James away to a pond.

I can't believe it was that simple, this was a little too easy.

No it wasn't it's because you guys have improved..

But still it felt like.

like?

like-

An arrow skimmed her face  as she entered the cave.

GUN!

She aimed the gun in the direction the arrow came from.

"SANDSTORM!"

Why would you say the name of your attack out?

I wish I knew Tim.

A gust of sandy wind went straight for Lila,  closed her eyes.

Remember what that weird guy said, Lila, don't close your eyes.

She left her eyes open the sand hit her eyes causing a bit of bleeding.

If only I could clear this, wait, I could.

Beam!

It disintegrated the sand and causing the wind to change directions. 30 meters down the forest was flattened a person levitated just above the beam. Her eyes glowed with wonder.

"Wow, it's so sparkly" She said

The person had bright pink hair she looked around 7.

"Who are you and what do you want", Lila said

"Me...? I wa-"

She was cut off before another voice spoke.

"We want your head".

This voice, Charlie?

Lila looked around the Forest and saw Charlie, the pink haired girl, a blue haired boy and... Cindy's father. In an instant, they all pounced at her. Charlie lunged at her with his spear, he was on her left. The pink hair girl lifted a rock so big it almost blocked out the sun, the blue - hair boy walked towards her, leaving ice in his trail he was on her right.

Oh, no!

You jinxed.

I did.

Lila ran backwards and jumped on a tree. She propelled herself forward and shot her beam at  the rock she created a whole, she went through it and climbed to the top then jumped down firing bullets at Charlie. Charlie extended his spear and deflected the bullets while dogging them. The blue haired boy shot ice crystal at her, she twisted midair to shoot them.

Wait, where's Cindy's dad ?

Crack

you gotta be kidding.