Chapter 6

The floor started to violently  shaking. Lila's face went pale sweat ran down her face. Her eyes went white and she twitched.

"Ha ha ha" Lila panted.

No, not again.

She started digging her finger nails into her skin.She let go of rose and tried to speak but no words came out.

AH, ah, please no NOT AGAIN.

Lila's vision clouded, the earth started to shake.

"WHY CAN'T I HAVE FOOD!?" 

Rose threw her arms around and started pouting cutely, she puffed up hr cheeks and her eyes made contact with Eric.

Eric squinted his eyes, crossed his arms, the ground started shaking more violently. 

BANG.

 A bit of the ceiling fell right besides Rose.

"Ahh"!!!!  Rose screamed.

Lila started crying.

No, not again.

The ceiling started falling again. Rose stuck her arms out and made contact with Lila she pushed her further away and ran to hug Eric. 

"Ahh, help"  Rose screamed.

Thud.

Huh, what happened? 

Lila landed on the floor face first.

Why am I on the floor?

She lifted her head and tried to sit up.

"Watch out!" 

Lila lifted her head up. A big chunk of the ceiling was heading for her.

Is this it? ... NO!

Lila tried to roll away.

Why, why can't I move ? Legs move!

"NO!"

BANG.

The celling stopped falling and the bit of debree was shattered 

"Mphf"  A voice groaned.

What is that ? 

Lila opened her eyes.

"LET ME GO!" 

Rose was tied in a ball. The chains were tight. Her body looked like it had been roughed up, she was slightly bleeding ,her eyes were filled with tears.

"What is going on ?"

Eric was sitting on a golden chair, its pillows were red wine. He stood up and slowly walked over to Lila with a smile.

"You're about to get your first kill"~ Eric said.

"What?" 

A gun appears in his hands, he opens Lila's palms and drops the gun in her hand.

"Stop pretending to be dumb. You know what she was doing ! I know your not 5 and either is she."

Eric stands up and walks back to the throne.

"Do you really think I have time to deal with a child?" Eric said.

He crossed his legs, rested his arms on the throne.

Lila looked at rose she frowned, and her face was mellow, it was as still as a pond. She started crying.

Why am I crying.