"Good morning princess" he mumbled to the sleepy fox looking guy who is still so sleepy that seems like he is going to sleep again. "I am sleepy" he muttered with his sleepy voice as soobin chuckled and softly kiss him on top of his head.

"Then you shouldn't have come downstairs why did you get up" Soobin said and yeonjun was about to say something but before that jimin started to speak, "Soobin don't spoil him too much, he is getting lazy day by day" Jimin said while coming downstairs.

"But hyung-", "no yeonjun, it's already 11 am, how long you want to going to sleep" Jimin said as soobin noticed yeonjun pout and the younger hugged him more tightly, sulking.

"Hyung, is it me who is spoiling or you used to do the same?" Soobin asked the older while laughing. "I adored him for everything doesn't means I will spoil him for everything, soobin he used to wake up first in his house but now these days he wake up so late" Jimin complained and the younger kept sulking.

To be honest soobin found it so funny but cute at the same time. well nothing new brother squealing is common in his house too but Park brothers are cute even when they argue with each other. Not like his brother who turned into gorilla while arguing with soobin.

(A/N: Soobin you convert into rapper while arguing with others.
Soobin: shut up.
A/N: Okay..........)

"Why are you scolding a poor guy when you always used to arrive late for classes because you wake up late?" Suddenly Jungkook said, while walking down the stairs.

"Shut up! No one ask for your opinion!" Jimin replied and turned to him with a glare. "Why? What I said was the fact, you always arrived late in first lesson in morning" Jungkook said.

"Huh? How could you know?" Yeji asked as yeonjun was also curious to know. "We used to study in same high school so of course I know" Jungkook answered.

"Your talking about me! Don't forget that Jungkook you snores like a tractor while sleeping!!" Jimin said and everyone started to laugh as Jungkook jaw dropped in disbelief.

"Hyung still snores so loudly while sleeping" Soobin said from the couch while laughing and yeonjun was also laughing because of sudden words of jimin.

"Yah! Are you even my brother or his huh?" Jungkook asked with a done look as soobin didn't reply anything just continue to laugh.
"See your stil the same, Choi Jungkook who still snores while sleeping" Jungkook try to said something but jimin moved his face away and turned to yeonjun.

"Are you coming with me or not, I am going back home?" Jimin asked the younger who's eyes were wide open as he turned to soobin then look at his hyung.

"Huh?, A-are we leaving already-y, do-" , jimin interrupted him, "tell me if you want or not, i am not going to force you, if you want to stay here then i will send your things later".

"I want to-o stay-y here" yeonjun mumbled under his breath, but still confused about it as soobin softly patted his head. "Don't stress to much, just tell me your decision" he whispered with a soft tone as yeonjun looked back at jimin.

"Hyung-g, I want to stay here" Jimin slowly smiled as he nodded. "Okay then I will send your things later, I will come to visit you often" jimin said.

Soobin pulled yeonjun more closer and said to jimin, "hyung, don't worry From now on he is my most precious thing so I will take care of him till my last breath". The older nodded because he believes soobin.

🎉 You've finished reading ━━━𝐎𝐖𝐍𝐄𝐃 𝐁𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐀𝐅𝐈𝐀 ꧁꧂☆ . * : 𝐘𝐄𝐎𝐍𝐁𝐈𝐍 🎉