//14//

Author POV

.
.
.
Author POV

Two days later

Soobin and Steve was sitting on the couch, talking about something as Steve was praying inside of his mind that he just wants to run from here because he is feeling so bored.

"Hyung, can we do this later?" Soobin turns to look at him with cold glare as Steve shut his mouth and continue to work. "You always find ways to escape from work right" soobin smacked Steve's head with the file he had in his hand. The younger groaned as he turned to the older.

"I am working now, then why did you hit me" He whined while rubbing the place soobin had hit him. Soobin rolled his eyes and put down the file on the table. Suddenly he noticed that yeonjun was coming downstairs while mumbling a song.

"Dubadu wari wari Dubadu wari wari, yeah yeah" Soobin and steve was staring at yeonjun where soobin was staring at him with love eyes and steve was like, "why he seems so happy??".

"Why he seems so happy?" Soobin rolled his eyes again then again smacked His head. "Yeonjun is always like this idiot!" Steve just sat there with hand over his head because he is done with his life right now, after being hitted by soobin for millionth time.

"Good morning Steve hyung and bunny hyung" Yeonjun greet them while walking toward the kitchen because he just wake up and now this baby fox or baby kitten is hungry now.

"He directly went to kitchen wow?" Steve mumbled and got up from the couch because he doesn't want to get hit again but soobin wasn't planning to hit him so the older stared at him, confused.

"What's wrong with you?" Soobin asked his twin who shook his head. "Nothing safety comes first that's why I just don't want to sit with you, bye" Steve ran to other side and left the living room.

Soobin make a disgusted face then turned to saw yeonjun was walking out of the kitchen with his breakfast. He was still dancing while going toward the stairs because he is going back to his room.

Soobin find it cute of him as he stared at the younger until he disappeared from his vision. "Such a cute little baby" He mumbled and by the way Yeonjun is the person who wake up late today.

Time skip

"Hyung hyung hyung" soobin was peacefully sitting inside of his office until he heard three cows was coming towards him like something dangerous happened.
The three cows are Taehyun, hueningkai and Steve by the way.

"What's wrong with you three cows?" Soobin asked which made Hueningkai almost tripped over his own feet. "Hyung, I am not a cow" hueningkai mumbled.