//2//

Author POV

.
.
.
Author POV

(Warn: This part might trigger you if your uncomfortable with violence than you can skip the part or read it on your own risk 🙇)

Let's get into the story

.................

A guy was coming down the stairs while fixing his sleeves when he come downstairs he saw his brother Steve sitting in the couch while listening to music in his headphones.

He walked near the younger and smacked his head to grain a groan from the younger .

"Jungkook hyung~ what's your problem?" Steve glared at him while rubbing his head .

"Where is soobin?" Jungkook asked as Steve rolled his eyes .

"How come I know where is he" he replied and took off his headphone and left them at the neck .

The older sighed and turned to saw Beomgyu coming out from the basement with a serious look as he thought to call the younger .

"Beomgyu where is soobin?" He again asked as Beomgyu stopped and looked at the older .

"Oh! Hyung is at the basement, teaching some lessons to the traitor" Beomgyu replied as Steve who was drinking some water, choked on his water .

"Dayummmm, Jinxao is going to die today" Steve said because he know his twin so well . "Oh I was just wondering where is he but he is doing his work not like this pig" Jungkook said while pointing at Steve who stick his tongue out at him .

He chuckled and walked as Steve just rolled his eyes and look at Beomgyu who was standing there, doing something at his phone.

"Uhm Beomgyu" he got up from his place and went to Beomgyu who secretly rolled his eyes before giving a smile .

"Yes Steve do you want to say something" He said as Steve smiled like a idiot which made Beomgyu feel annoyed.

"I was wondering are you free tonight I want to take you on dinner" Steeve said.

"No, I am not free I have lots of things to do so I don't have time" Beongyu walked away from there as Steve sighed and turned.

He turned to saw hueningkai laughing along with Taehyun because this two always enjoy whenever Steve get rejected by Beomgyu.

"What are you guys laughing at!! It's not funny" he stormed off away from there as the Maknaes still continue laughing.