Avengers Assemble! Part 4: United They Rise Again!

Start from the beginning

While that was going on, Ekaterina was jabbing some small daggers into the enemy in front of her and killing some off. Thankfully these forces had some vulnerable spots that she was more than willing to expose to help out who she could. She also was using some of the weapons she had stolen off the Hydra soldiers to use against them. Something she was very glad she did to truly effect the results of the battles to come. She also used the batons to electrocute more of the enemy. But she was using them more skillfully than the younger sister. Immediately upon studying the batons, she was able to discover that they could electrocute people from a five foot distance given a tiny current. Perhaps something to do with the enemy's armor? Whatever the case, it was helping her more.

Then there was Bruce and the Hulk who were still in perfect sync. The green giant was unleashing his rage more in control against their enemies as he was crushing the Chitauri and Bruntian soldiers with his fists or stomping on them full force. Or else he'd throw them toward each other to get shot at while he continued to fight them off. The more he fought with this power, the better he felt personally.

Iron Heart was floating above all her allies, shooting them down with her armor, shooting them with her repulsars to knock them back and into an ally's attack instead. She would tackle or punch some that got closer to her or her allies, but for the most part, she was blasting them away. If she was being honest, this was a lot for her, but she didn't want to step down from this. The world really needed her to fight them off! She was being a big help to save the world. So she was going to enjoy this opportunity while it was here. But she was going to take this seriously, since the fate of the world was on their shoulders.

Lastly was James, who struggled with an enemy but was able to get away from his grasp. Of course it wasn't going to be easy. They were fighting some of the most dangerous forces currently on the planet! But with his energy shield, he was able to push more off his body. He soon jumped in the air, doing a spin as he was in the air and soon smashed his energy shield into the face of another soldier. When he landed, he was able to kick a Bruntian soldier into Chitauri forces. He had to admit, he was still terrified of this, but he knew that he wasn't alone in this fight. He had his family, his allies, his mini Avengers.

It took the team a while, but soon the enemy that once surrounded them was starting to condense. Sure they were still in the battlefield, but they were no longer surrounding the Avengers. With this, James and Steve were able to concentrate so they could come up with a plan. But not before the Hulk let out a mighty roar, intimidating his foes. After that, each member of the Avengers, original or next generation each took a fighting stance or prepared a weapon or gadget to get ready for the next part of the battle to come.

Loki stared down at the Avengers, a very serious expression shown in his face. This moment was when he realized that he couldn't underestimate these heroes any longer. If he didn't take control of the situation now, he, along with the mortals he was teaming up with, were going to have trouble with them. He looks out to one of the Bruntian soldiers and used his communicator. "Send in more as soon as possible." He said in the communicator.

"It will take some time. There's a minor threat in their way." An older voice says on the other end, slightly annoyed by the trouble they were having already. "I thought you all said there would be little troubles with this." The voice sounded rather annoyed by what was happening. But also as if this individual had expected an easy conquest.

"Relax my intergalactic conquering friend, there was just a minor inconvenience. We shall deal with this with the right assistance." Strucker said from the other end, sounding extremely calm despite the Avengers handling themselves well. Not long after, several hundreds of soldiers from the Bruntians, and Chitauri swarmed in. Immediately after, the Huntrions and several anthropomorphic animal soldiers with weapons all charging in.