Hermione's story (Updated)

After the war had ended, I didn't even have time to celebrate. I wanted to find my parents. It was hard erasing their memories, but I had to keep them safe. I knew Voldemort would have been able to track them down and kill them instantly. Mrs. Weasley offered to have me stay with her and Harry and the rest of the Weasleys at the Burrow, but my main priority was to find my parents, restore their memories, and go back to finish my last year at Hogwarts.

I went back to London and found my house. Nothing had really changed. It looked the same as if nothing ever happened. When I introduced myself and told them I was their daughter, they thought I was mad. I knew everything about them. That freaked them out a little bit. I told them about Hogwarts, Harry and Ron but nothing worked. Then I remembered, I had a necklace with a locket. I opened it and it was the three of us. That's when they started to remember. The Obliviate spell worked but it could only be reversed if something triggered the persons memory back. The locket did the trick.

All the pictures with me erased from them started to come back. Everything was back to normal. I explained to my parents that I had to erase their memories for their safety. They understood and I told them what happened.
We had gotten out letters a little over a month after the Final Battle took place, stating that Hogwarts was rebuilt and that the dorms were changed, but it would be like the previous years.

When I got back to Hogwarts to finish my last year, everyone was happy to see me, Ron, and Harry. Especially Harry. All the girls were fighting over him but he still loved Ginny. I noticed how everyone was ignoring the Slytherines, even Ron and Harry. I just couldn't think of doing that. They've already been through enough but what can a simple mudblood do for a bunch of pure blood Slytherines?

I also noticed Draco Malfoy was here too. He seemed more happy then usual, even though he didn't smile. Perhaps the war has changed all of us for the better.