1. Prologue - A cruel world

In a dimly lit room, a brown-haired youth in casual cloths can be seen sitting on a rolly-chair wearing headphones. The youth has his hair tied in a man bun similar to a freedom seeking depressed man, who later turned into a bird and repeated the words "TATAKAW! TATAKAW!" wherever he went. He drank from a can of Monster as his bright emerald eyes were glued on to the screen of his monitor, anticipating the start of what can be considered the current final boss fight of the game Terraria... or more specifically the Terraria Calamity mod.

As the youth cracked his knuckles to loosen his bones and prepared for the fight, he couldn't help but think to himself, 'Hmm, I wonder what kind of drops I would get from this guy. I mean from what I've heard, he is considered to be the big bad who initiated the downfall of the dragons and the strongest character in Calamity, even stronger than Yharim himself.'

Equipped with Demonshade armor which is the best armor in the game, he activated the Terminus and saw a bright 2-dimensional symbol. The symbol was shaped like somewhat like a chalice, with four spikes shaped evenly on the outside. On the inside, a kunai-like shape could be seen attached to the chalice with what could best be described as shark fins on both sides of the kunai. Upon the appearance of the symbol, a bright light dimmer than the light of the discord light mode shone and a sentence in red text appeared on the screen that read, "Your final test begins." After that, he was transported to a different realm. 

"Damn, Dominic must have grinded hard to release something of this quality

"Damn, Dominic must have grinded hard to release something of this quality. The background looks beautiful, but at the same time it's kinda ominous. I haven't even started the fight yet, and I'm already getting goosebumps." As he proceeded to towards the right side of the screen, he came upon a tree wreathed in reddish light. The tree was not too big, perhaps only 9-10 feet tall. Looking from below, a few apples could be seen hanging from the branches. They were shaking- no, the were dancing along with the wind, as if they were happy that they were finally able to fulfill their purpose. As he stood under the tree, the light slowly dimmed and was replaced by red waves that covered almost the entire screen and left only a circle around the character. A moment later, the waves went away and in the sky, the chalice-like symbol could be seen tearing through the sky, driving away the stars that littered the night sky. It was as if a void was created but instead of sucking in everything, it instead repelled. Not a moment later, a bright red light cut through the screen and from it, came various bright stars and... galaxies? that littered the background of the screen. 

"Not gonna lie, that was kinda cool. Hmm, is that the boss? What the-?!" As the boss appeared, what was on the screen could only be described as the second coming of Omega Flowey. It was as if it did not belong there. It was... everchanging. It did not remain in a single shape. One moment, it had red hands that were pointing to the sides in a salute-like manner and in the next moment, they changed to shiny mechanical hands that were in a lotus pose. The same could be said for its name, wings, antle- wait why the hell does it even have antlers?! Ugh, moving on the only thing that remained constant was what looked like the chalice shape that it seemed to be plastered on and what looked to be like the form of the Christian religious icon, whose form was censored behind a black box. It was... incomprehensible