4 The house

HEYY YALL LUV YOU SO MUCH AND HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS CHAPTER!!!
i don't know what to write lmaoo
-4-4-4-4-4-4-4-4-4-4-4-4-4-4-4-4-4-4-4-4-4-4-4-4-4-4-4-4-4-4-4-4-4-4-4-4-4-4-4-4-4-4-4-4-4-4-4-4-4-4-4-4-4-4-4-4-4-4-4-

After school i went home and i was not ready for what was coming. I took off my shoes at the front and then took off my coat it was some what cold outside."I'm here where are you guys." i said screaming. It turns out they went out to diner with the neighbors, but it also said to come to the house infront of ours. I was confused but i still did it i took a shower and went at 4:10. I started walking out the front door on to the driveway to the door of the house. It was two story's tall like ours except not as wide. They had a garage with a long dark purple car. The house looked like it need some light but whatever i knocked on the door. A medium sized woman, we were about the same height. She had a orange hair with green eyes. She was wearing a white, blue and pink flower dress. She was really pretty, she smiled and let me in.

"We were waiting for you to start dinner." she said softly her smile was so big that her dimples popped out. "Thanks i was looking forward to eat." i said with a smile. She made me feel one of a kind. I went in kicking off my shoes and putting them on the rack they had.I saw my sister playing with a girl and a boy, my mom and grandma were talking with the lady and a man. The man said come in come let me show you everyone. "This is Elizabeth she's 8, This is Evan he's 6 and you most likely already met Michael he's 16.". My jaw dropped when I heard Micheal lived infront of me. " oh ok great and what about your name?" I said confused.

         "I'm sorry about him anyway he's name is William and I'm Clara" said Mrs. Afton. It also gives me a bigger clue the Micheal lives here since he's name is Micheal afton and it's kinda a rare name.

                         Micheals Pov

        As my friends drop me off at my house, I get a weird feeling that today isn't gonna be like always. I didn't care I just put it aside. The whole day I've been thinking about that new girl, she really thinks she's better than me. She's hanging around with Mia of course she's like that. I need to get to know that girl more.

I walk in the house and take off my shoes and walk upstairs, but I walk backwards to see ____ eating with her parents and mine. I had to walk over there since my mom called me over to say hello. My dad grabbed me and pushed me to his mouth so he can whisper in my ear. "Don't you dare ruin this, your going to stay here until they leave. Also greet them correctly like how I taught you." He said with a firm voice. I stood up and started greeting them. "Hello" I said reaching to there height and shaking their hands. When i got to y/n i got butterflies, but it's impossible that i like her if we just met. We touched hands and i swear i felt like i was burning, i knew she saw me with bright red cheeks. Her mother stood up and introduced me to her family. "hello, you must be micheal." said y/ns mother. "yes i'm micheal" i say smiling while i got a glimpse of y/n gazing at me with her soft e/c eyes. 

                 "This is y/n our 15 year old than here is Salmah her sister she's 8, and that's her grandma and i'm her mother Vanessa Hawkins." said Hawkins. "i see you guys already met at school since you guys are looking at each other that way" said y/ns grandma smirking. I was gazing at her, and i didn't notice she was also. Her eyes made me think like everything around me was blank and it was only me and her. Her cheeks flushed red as she turned to her grandmother to death stare her. Y/n Hawkins she's as perfect as a game in soccer. She looks just like a dream, the prettiest girl i ever seen. I've seen multiple but none has natural, curvy, perfect as her. Her beauty symmetrical face and body.

              I woke up from day dreaming about her except i didn't wake up because my dad was screaming at me. No. It was because i had a boner, it was glistening. I rushed upstairs and i did what ever i could to make it stop.

~9~9~9~9~9~9~9~9~9~9~9~9~9~9~9~9~9~9~9~9~9~9~9~9~9~9~9~9~9~9~9~9~9~9~9~9~9~9~9~9~9~9~9~9~9~9

1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1
A/N

THIS WAS A SHORT CHAPTER YALL I KNOW BUT THE NEXT ONE IS A PART 2 SO IT WOULD BE LONGER

FIRST OF ALL I NEEDED TO END IT LIKE THAT BECAUSE IT SLAYS AND ITS A CLIFFHANGER LMAOOAOAOAOA

I LOVE THIS CHAPTER SO FUCKING MUCH BUT WE ARE MOST LIKELY GONNA GET SMUT IN CHAPTER 9 LIKE KISSING MAYBEEEEE i dont know I HAVENT WRITTEN IN A LONG TIME CUS IM READING ICE BREAKER

words 1057

MICHEAL AFTON

SO FUCKING FINE

SO FUCKING FINE

AUAYQYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYA

OK ACTUALLY ENDING