1 the plane ride.

i rewrited this chapter: 2
cursing💗
————————1————————-1————————1—
October 19 1982

            I dreaded this day, i honestly did not want to move states from miami FL. I loved it there with my friend group, i kinda felt bad since it was maria's birthday in 3 days but she understood me and said it was ok. I knew my mom needed this since she's single with a 5 year old and me she would always be busy. I would try helping her every way i could but she would still just not bother to say thank you. I mean i get it since my sister was smaller and she couldn't take care of her self. I really miss my dad but i don't know why now was the day im supposed to go to Utah  if we had over 9 years to move to Utah, i'm guessing it was easier with one even tho she was pregnant with my sister starting only the first month.

          Today my mom told me to get my things ready to finally go to Utah, she said we are leaving at 6:00.
Giving us a full day tomorrow to unpack i guess, i have straight As but i never was good at math. I got a paper and started writing everything I needed, I was in a rush so my hand writing was horrible. I also drew a angry a emoji since I was kinda a good at drawing .

THINGS TO BRING TO UTAH😡

* All my shirts
* shoes
* Jeans, sweatpants all that
* all my money in a separate bag
*my fotos/memories

I think I didn't leave anything out but I put the stuff in my suitcase. Prepared myself, I curled my hair put some makeup on. I wore ripped jeans and a white turtle neck last minute I decided to wear some colorful clay bead necklaces/chokers. I was ready, i went down stairs really fast knocked on my sisters door so that she would hurry but I opened the door by accident. I noticed she needed some help so I asked.

"Hey sal are you ready, or do you need some help" I asked calmly since she looked frustrated. "Yea please sis I don't know what to pack and I know that she's going to get mad at me if we are late" she said worried and desperate for an answer. I told her sure and not to worry that I'd pack everything for her. A few minutes later I finished packing for her, I checked the time and it was 5:00. "Oh shit" I mumbled not wanting my sister to hear.

"Come on let's go both of you hurry up" said mom in a worried voice. She really did not want to miss the airplane. "Me and salmah are coming mom" I said screaming because I'm pretty sure I heard her open the door. While going down the stairs I was planning to tell my friends good bye but we didn't have enough time. Oh what a surprise mom came running to me saying my friends sent me a goodbye letter with a picture. I almost started crying but I held my tears back I had to write them a note back. The moment I get home and unpack my stuff I have to send it to them, I planned to write it on the plane since it's like 10 hour ride.

While thinking about the note I remembered about the fact I'm throwing all my memories and childhood down the drain going to Utah. I know it's going to be a boring place all I can think of is cactus and the Grand Canyon that's it those are the only things Utah is about. Oh and I think Yellowstone park if I'm correct, i never really gave two actual fucks about Utah. I was zoning out while thinking about Utah when I should be in the car. I found out because my hearing was blurred out while thinking, I was too deep into my thoughts. My mom was screaming at me waving her hand in front of my face I was weirdly surprised she even cared. Since she's always of salmah s shoulders saying this and that.

          "Earth to ___, we have to go. I swear every time it's something important you zone out, LETS GO" said mom in a stubborn way while her voice got louder every word she said. "I'm sorry mom I was thinking about the fact I'm throwing my whole life away to live with you, grandma and salmah." I talked back to her, I was angry I couldn't get over the fact that was happening. I wanted to disappear into thin air so I don't go.

A few minutes later or hours I didn't care, I was at the airport going to my gate. I've been in the airport for at least an hour counting the drive, getting pass security, and also getting my plane ticket. I was honestly dreading this day I never wanted to go to Utah. I know I've said this a bunch of times but I don't want to go. But I can't control it. I was already on the airplane in my seat c 34. The good thing is that we were in middle class. Well I think since the seats were very comfortable and  they were huge. I doubted it was a first class seat though, because my mom does not have enough money for that. The best part was that I was right next to the window and I got the lucky seat. It had two windows, you know when you get a seat and you don't know if you're gonna get a window seat or get a seat without a window. Well i got extremely lucky one with two windows. I think I'm the only one that gets excited with that.

While in going through the things I brought to Utah I found an old picture of me and my elementary friend. He left in 4th grade but he never told us where he was moving to. It would be such a coincidence if I see him in the town were going too but I shouldn't think about that. It's probably not going to happen he could have gone to NYC or Japan i dont know. This photo was when it was his 10th birthday maybe. I remember I'd always get the creeps going into his house because it was kinda futuristic and the walls where this deep maroonish purply color, weird. I had so much fun I remember he got so mad when we dumped slime all over his head. Of course it was the fake watery slime all though his father was infuriated. We didn't care we still played. I can't believe I could forget his name maybe it's somewhere in the photo. I looked behind the photo since clearly it wasn't in the front. It said.......

   from: Micheal Afton and family
  To: ____
  Hope you had a great time at the party💜

   from: Micheal Afton and family  To: ____  Hope you had a great time at the party💜

(don't mind what it actually says💀).

I saw the time and it was 8:35 we were supposed to be there at 8:10 but the flight got delayed due to rain. I already hate the fact that it rains in Utah, thought it didn't rain as much as in Florida. I didn't know it was actually going to be raining like almost the whole day every day. That just adds another thing that I could put in my I hate Utah list. I hoped that it was warm and the sun was out, not like Florida it's just hot, humid, and raining 24/7. I wonder how since they are not next to the ocean so it should rain that much. hey, if you look at the bright side you don't sweat anymore since water vapor can stick to your skin. I mean, I think so I was never good in science for the things I hate aka weather.

———————————————————————————
A/N

This was a hella short chapter
And it's also super boring 😭😡
And I might rewrite it i dont know but oh well

Y'all it gets better I think💀

1371 words