1

>>>Taehyung's Pov<<<

I woke up by the loud alarm of my mom's voice... Not one day goes by where she doesn't wake me up two hours before school.... I opened my eyes and took my phone and scrolled through tiktok...

Mom: YAH KIM TAEHYUNG!!! I WOKE YOU UP EARLY TO MAKE YOU STUDY NOT TO SCROLL THROUGH TIKTOK!!

Taehyng: i studied last night till 1 o'clock mom... I'm too tired..

Mom: i dont care .. you have to get your grades up and earn a scholarship cause i aint got no money to pay for your college fees...your finals are coming up you better get that ass up or I'm taking your phone away.

I jumped out of my bed as fast a i can. Not my phone..

Taehyung: no no no.. I'm going to study... Please don't take my phone...

Mom: good.. I'll call you when breakfast is ready..

With that she left.. i sighed... The sooner i graduate the better ... 

>>> Two hours later <<<

My outfit

I was getting ready to school when my phone rang.

Taehyung: yes?

Jackson: what yes? Are you going to school today?

Taehyung: i mean is that even a question?

Jackson: just made sure.. well see you there bitch love you...

With that he hung up... I sighed... I don't want to go to school.. I'm only going because my mom forces me to...

>>> At school <<<

I was walking towards the school big gate when i suddenly saw someone.. JEON JUNGKOOK... The last person i wanted to see. He is literally everyones dream boy.. he's the heartthrob of the school but me personally dont think that he's that much attractive... 

Jungkook's outfit

To be honest i get irritated and really annoyed whenever i see him.. and he is always all over the place. Even if im going to the toilet i see him on the way.. but obviously we ignore each other.. Jungkook and i were  friends when we were in middle school.. things started changing when he broke up with his girlfriend he had during that time.. she was not happy with our friendship and she told his mom that i had a crush on jungkook.. when jungkook heard about this he was not happy at all.. we haven't even talked ever since.. things changed after our friendship was broken.. some people started disrespecting me and started talking shit about me. I lost many of my friends which now i believe were fake friends... I have been bullied since primary school and it still continues.. but there is one person who always stands up for me.. my ex crush.. jackson.. does he know that i had a crush on him? Yes.. did he have a crush on me? Yes.. did we date? No.. jackson and i have been close friends since childhood but later on i started admiring him.. however i never knew he admired me until it was too late.. he confessed after i got over it... But we are still friends and he supports me and comforts me during every situation...

I walked inside the school when i was pulled back by the neck of my shirt..

Taehyung: yah! Jhope!! Let me go!!!

Jhope: yo my bro! Long time no see

Taehyung: i saw you last night bitch! 

Jhope: ahah whatever.. 

Taehyung: which class?

Jhope: Bio

Taehyung: same

Jhope: wanna grab a bite after class? A new café opened near by .. it looks nice.. maybe we should go check it out...

Taehyung: I'd love to but I got chem afterwards and English double period after that..

Jhope: well.. sucks to be you.. your tied up with studies...

Taehyung: tell me about it.. if only I could just  at least drop one subject...

Jhope: well..? Why don't you?

Taehyung: my mum will disown me if I did... She's like " you better get your grades up and earn a scholarship cause I ain't got no money to pay for your college fees" 24/7.. 

Jhope: what about your dad?

I freezed..

Taehyung: I don't have a father...

Jhope: yes you do...

Moment of silence..

Jhope: listen Taehyung.. he is your father you can't-

Taehyung: I SAID I DONT HAVE A FATHER!! 

Jungkook heard my screams and walked towards us with a frown..

Jungkook: will you both show some manners and be an example to the other students as you both are seniors this year..what's going on here?

Taehyung: mind your own business...

I stomped away furious.. I felt bad for yelling at hobi hyung but.. I couldn't control my anger.. 

>>> After school <<<

Incoming call...

Taehyung: yes mom?

Mom: h-honey.. c-c-could you come h-home real quick..?

Taehyung: mom? Are you ok? What happened? Are you crying?

Mom: please.. c-come f-f-fast..

Taehyung: mom? Is everything ok?

Mom: JUST COME!!!

Taehyung: wait I'm coming..

End call.. I ran as fast as I could.. my home was far away and my legs were starting to feel numb.. but I couldn't stop my mother was crying and I need to know why ...I'm worried af.. 

>>> At home <<<

I opened the door and went inside with a fast beating heart.. I saw my mom sitting in the sofa crying so badly ... my heart broke into pieces at the sight.. but with a glance I took my whole body froze.. it took my a while to come into my sense.. as soon I came into my senses my sadness turned into anger..

Taehyung: GET OUT OF MY HOUSE YOU BASTARD!!!

Hi guyss.. I'm sorry if the story doesn't go up to your expectations... I'll try to improve the storyline..this is my first ff so please bear with me:-)..take care❤️