I DONT GET UPSET

Chris Pov:
Dec/10/23
Today me, Tommy, and Felix will be preforming on MTV. We are preforming our song "UPSET" we are also releasing a video for it.
Im really excited for it I released so many tracks this year. We also ended tour. I've worked hard all year. Adrian spent time in Jamaica with her lil friends. Man I missed my baby. I called her to check up on her and at night to fall asleep.

At the MTV Studio:
"Hello everyone, I am your host Jamila Mustafa and this man right here is a certified superstar, a independent artist, and a singer with the larger than life sound joined by two rising stars. Please allow me to welcome Brent Faiyaz, Tommy Richman, and FELIX!" The host says.
We walk onto stage. I greet the host along with Tommy and FELIX. She ask me how did I get the name to larger than life. I explain what it meant to me. " Yk Larger Than Life is just a feeling yk you feel big you wanna do something large." I say.
She starts asking Tommy and Felix on how the song was made. While they were talking FELIX cursed on live tv. I knew it wasn't intentional.

Meanwhile in Jamaica with Adrian (Adrian's Pov):
"Omg girl I need smb to teach me how to twerk" I say "girl you got it you just gotta let it flow." Yanna states.
We have a couple more drinks then go out to the water. I put on my bathing suit and take some photos.

 I put on my bathing suit and take some photos

         Liked by Siyannapaige and 12,570            Take it easy babyyy

            Take it easy babyyy.... 🇯🇲    Jamaica dump 🫶🏽

These photos looked really bomb I really am enjoying myself but I just can't get Chris off my mind.
Like I should be home with my man right now.

I get a call from someone and see it's Chris. I answer the phone and start talking to him. He then vents to me about all his problems. I reassured him that everything will be ok and not to stress on it.

NEXT CHAPTER SHOULD BE OUT TMMR!